Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried using the Search function? I am staring at dozens of threads with members that use AN nutes, I'm sure you could find your answer if you did a little legwork! Also, Live Stoners is probably not the best place to ask a question like this, we have actually two forums involving fertilizers if you look under the review forums! Good luck in your search, brother!
Nice choice of words I was hinging on something a little more direct . :eyebrows:

Morning Elvis . Did you mange to stay upright over the holiday ??:biggrin:

No i have been pretty loaded since Friday.. we had some tequila patron!! then we got Crown and pot and yea im tired... O and then we got into some Grateful dead "stuff" that was Friday i stayed up 7 hours or so then all the food.. yea im glad its all over!!!

morning stoners!!!:pass:everybody like there new toys??:smokeout:
Fluck off you cheerful blastard! :baked:(1st bottle of fizz done, 3rd spliff done...halfway through cooking bingmas/boxing day dinner...bugger! :chimp:555 (even laughing bleedin' hurts...:smoker:

Fluck off you cheerful blastard! :baked:(1st bottle of fizz done, 3rd spliff done...halfway through cooking bingmas/boxing day dinner...bugger! :chimp:

Try the greatful Dead "stuff" you will soooooo happy!!!

4fe1a0b29f18d29ff64d5c73b306d94f.jpg
No need to box when you can just Hug!!! :bighug::rofl:

Its unreal the amount of growing gear you gather up in a couple of years. Heres just the nutrients i had to throw out this morning
View attachment 678341
You did however make me feel much better about the small amount I have purchased and will probably throw out too .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back