Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, being I am in a great mood, all 6 of you get free seeds!!! Not because I asked you all to white down random shit, but because its Christmas and I want to thank each of you for your help on site and helping make this the best damn place on the web!!!
Yeatser, Itisi, Habitual, Eye of the world, AJ and Dmrides all get free beans this evening, just for being yourselves and letting me have some fun here!
I love this site and its members, YOU are all a big part of our success! Thank You all for playing and I am out for the evening! I have you on the list and you will be getting a PM very soon!:clapper::toke:

OK, being I am in a great mood, all 6 of you get free seeds!!! Not because I asked you all to white down random shit, but because its Christmas and I want to thank each of you for your help on site and helping make this the best damn place on the web!!!
Yeatser, Itisi, Habitual, Eye of the world, AJ and Dmrides all get free beans this evening, just for being yourselves and letting me have some fun here!
I love this site and its members, YOU are all a big part of our success! Thank You all for playing and I am out for the evening! I have you on the list and you will be getting a PM very soon!:clapper::toke:
Thank you as well sir. Have a good night.

Thankyou!
:bighug:
Have a fantastic night!!

good times ahead...:vibe: TY Briman/AFN

[HASHTAG]#showmeyourbush[/HASHTAG] 40 days left.

IMG_1982.jpg

Why thank you sir.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back