Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, you all three win a free misc pack of beans!!! Congrats!!!:biggrin::woohoo: I will get your name to the holder of the beans and someone will be in contact with you to get your addresses and we will get these out in a bit! Merry Christmas you all and I say good night, but first......
if @Dmrides220 and @Habitual chimed in late to this contest and briman was feeling generous, and want to give them a chance to win some beans, I will ask 1 more question, just for those 2!!!

If 3 members won a contest and 2 came in late, how many people would win in tonights Fastivus contest?

OK, you all three win a free misc pack of beans!!! Congrats!!![emoji3]:woohoo: I will get your name to the holder of the beans and someone will be in contact with you to get your addresses and we will get these out in a bit! Merry Christmas you you all and I say good night, but first......
if @Dmrides220 and @Habitual chimed in late to this contest and briman was feeling generous, and wantet to give them a chance to win some beans, I will ask 1 more question, just for those 2!!!

If 3 members won a contest and 2 came in late, how many people would win in tonights Fastivus contest?
5 or all of us! Wooo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

d96ae6134cb25a246e94a264ddb3aafe.jpg
chinchillas are so funny when you're high.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

do they enjoy arritaficsaomg...5....mistah cottah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back