Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaysus Archie - 25 joints and I would be in a coma. I had 1 joint, a bunch of bowls, an a couple of special brownies, a little wine and I'm feeling fine.

Spent most of the day special and regular brownies and cooking the holiday meal. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and I ate way too much. Enjoy the time with guests that attended. A nice mellow day with no drama. Mission accomplished. How about you Eye?
All the kiddos here are happy, even if they're too tired to know it atm, so it was a success!!
:pass:

My heart go's out to @rebels cousins baby (boy, girl...don't remember)
This started me on a tantrum. I hate "medical science" Our children are poisoned and most people have no clue. One day, we will look back at our ways and, bow our heads to the ignorance, that once was, and beleived. I hope to see all of you, many holidays away... thanking our "gods" we oercame such barbarity

No no... No one should have to go...

:bighug: :bighug: /QUOTE]

Better an old man like me. But I wasn't worried, I'm in good standing with the lord. I knew he'd just say "Oh forget the who;e deal" bless the childs long life and move on to something else wondrous to behold. Maybe put pox on the vaccination folks if it was it that harmed the child. Pot may have made me an outlaw most of my life but I never did an evil deed and he(she?) has let me get pretty close to ending a few times and saved my hide when I couldn't. Sometimes he's the only explanation when things seemed hopeless. If I was religious, I'd probably build him a church that even the Rastas would convert to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back