Status
Not open for further replies.
Gd'evening
I love Christmas dinner. Don't mind sharing.
full

full

Couldn't handle desert
:smokeout:

Oh yeah I made one of those too Feenix except I added Yorkshire pudding and hard rolls to mix. I couldn't handle desert either - won't need to eat for a couple of days. Yours looks as tender an juicy as mine was.

Total buzz kill... My mom just called.. My cousin found her 5 yr old daughter unresponsive this am. She's barely hanging on. They have no idea why... But I do. She was vaccinated last week.

So gutted. Don't wanna bring the party down but I'll be scarce today... :pass:

Our prayers and good :karmacloud: go out to you and your loved ones.

Total buzz kill... My mom just called.. My cousin found her 5 yr old daughter unresponsive this am. She's barely hanging on. They have no idea why... But I do. She was vaccinated last week.

So gutted. Don't wanna bring the party down but I'll be scarce today... :pass:

Prayers Prayers Prayers from us for her.
Lord if you could see
To leave a young child be
you could just take an old man like me.

Merry Christmas @Feenix !!
:bighug:
Merry Christmas Eyeoftheworld and happy new year.
Oh yeah I made one of those too Feenix except I added Yorkshire pudding and hard rolls to mix. I couldn't handle desert either - won't need to eat for a couple of days. Yours looks as tender an juicy as mine was.

Didn't even have room for the coconut rice and beans. Around midnight.

@Rebel brother sorry to hear that, loads of karma to your family and you- hope she pulls through
:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

No worries my friend. That sounds a nightmare! I really hope things aren`t as as bad as they appear...Several squadrons of :karmacloud: being given co-ordinates, as we speak! Big :bighug:s Brotha. :passit: :peace:

Rebel I am shocked. I am praying right now as hard as I can for the wee one.

Omg man, I'm so sorry to hear this. My family will be praying for for yours. Stay positive and know that we are here for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Our prayers and good :karmacloud: go out to you and your loved ones.

Prayers Prayers Prayers from us for her.
Lord if you could see
To leave a young child be
you could just take an old man like me.

No no... No one should have to go...

:bighug: :bighug: You all are the best!! She needs all the karma she can get... No updates yet. I don't really want to bug my cousin at this time and now my moms asleep so I'm sure I won't hear anything til tomorrow... So I'm just going to keep sending the positive thoughts and karma/prayers her way. Thank you all again.

Merry Christmas Eyeoftheworld and happy new year.

Didn't even have room for the coconut rice and beans. Around midnight.

That sounds delicious...

merry christmas Eye and folks :pass:
hmm 25+ ish
:pighug:

Jaysus Archie - 25 joints and I would be in a coma. I had 1 joint, a bunch of bowls, an a couple of special brownies, a little wine and I'm feeling fine.

Hii @Duckster ! How has your day been?
:pass:

Spent most of the day special and regular brownies and cooking the holiday meal. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and I ate way too much. Enjoy the time with guests that attended. A nice mellow day with no drama. Mission accomplished. How about you Eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back