Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised the silicone ones aren't starting to take off more. Supposed to be almost indestructible....

1-6.jpg
Those are neat!!!
:pass:

I'm a bit pissed off right now. I got a space heater for my new area (( this one:: Amazon product ))

and it came with a severely cracked corner where the power module is. Exposed wiring. Not only that there is evidence that it was repackaged. The corner bracket had been over tightened which caused the crack. The tape on the box had been previously cut, and the styrofoam was breaking apart in little dots. All evidence that they fraudulently repackaged a return, and at best overlooked a real safety hazard.
View attachment 677592 View attachment 677593

what a bummer, because a low wattage convection heater that sits against a wall would be ideal.

If you can get some that work, they're amaaaaazing! I had 2 envi heaters before we installed our new heat pump and they made it almost too warm after they'd been on for a while.
:pass:

Hi stoners! It's Christmas Eve!:xmas:

I have a couple of presents to wrap but that's all, there's a huge advantage to being away from friends and family for Christmas. I've been out and done my final bits of shopping so I don't need to go out again before Tuesday. Now, where's my booze...

Good morning, really starting to dis-like a full tile floor, lost another glass piece to it this morning.... Poor bong never seen it coming!!!!!!

Enjoy your day!

:jump::jump:

Good Morning everyone. How are we all doing this fine Christmas Eve?

My fellow St0nerz!!! Merry Happy everything!! :smoking:
I hope you all have a great Xmas! And be safe!

Cheers :cheers:

A 3Kg ham joint braised in coca-cola, cinnamon and peppercorns for 3 hours, then roasted for an hour with a maple syrup, clove, red wine and hash oil glaze.
Nice.

View attachment 677653

Finger food..!!!!!
:chimp:

prostweihnachten.gif

1819527qllizo0swz-1[1].gif
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back