Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! RIO posted a bad ass Maiden Christmas pic the other day too! Up the Candy Canes... :rofl: Nice!! Merry Christmas bro!

Merry Christmas eve everyone!! I'm totally stoked as we are having the "family dinner" tonight and having Christmas all to ourselves for the first time in 10 yrs! I'm almost skeptical lol that at the last minute her mom will go "oh I took off work so we can eat again!" Or something to that effect. :rofl: I should bite my tongue...

:pass:
Suck it up bro you'll feel much better :rofl:

A 3Kg ham joint braised in coca-cola, cinnamon and peppercorns for 3 hours, then roasted for an hour with a maple syrup, clove, red wine and hash oil glaze.
Nice.

Gammon-high.jpg

Finger food..!!!!!
:chimp:

That's awesome! RIO posted a bad ass Maiden Christmas pic the other day too! Up the Candy Canes... :rofl: Nice!! Merry Christmas bro!

Merry Christmas eve everyone!! I'm totally stoked as we are having the "family dinner" tonight and having Christmas all to ourselves for the first time in 10 yrs! I'm almost skeptical lol that at the last minute her mom will go "oh I took off work so we can eat again!" Or something to that effect. :rofl: I should bite my tongue...

:pass:
the chant....mom in law we love you!, see you next year, lol.......keep repeating until desired result, may peace decend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back