Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading the posts earlier about great white I have it but was convinced not to use it since I use coco and chemicals it would not work. Just curious on your thoughts.
Coco and hydro have their own set of rules, I'm definitely not the one to ask. :biggrin: I know that in soil, Great White is a good product.

Evening Stoners! Hows your night shaping up?:pass:
Rolling right along,Brother! How's your Friday going?

Omg! And I thought my stardawg x blue dream joint was awesome tonight. I can't wait to have jars full of different meds.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When you have 18 different kinds of cured pot to smoke you don't get immune to any one. The variety of buzzes suits a variety of situations.

When you have 18 different kinds of cured pot to smoke you don't get immune to any one. The variety of buzzes suits a variety of situations.
That's my goal man! And that is one of the beautiful things about autos.

True that. We try to maintain a healthy bud library. It's also pretty cool to compare the same strains, the difference between a younger cure and an old one can be crazy!

Down to 13 varieties currently...soon to be up to 17 with a cab harvest

On the menu
DP
Frisian Dew
Frisian Duck
Think Fast
Orange Hill Special
Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Durban Poison
Blueberry
Daiquiri Lime
Autoultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise

HIghrise MobXC99a
Private Ghaze 99
Delcious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

Down to 13 varieties currently...soon to be up to 17 with a cab harvest

On the menu
DP
Frisian Dew
Frisian Duck
Think Fast
Orange Hill Special
Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Durban Poison
Blueberry
Daiquiri Lime
Autoultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise

HIghrise MobXC99a
Private Ghaze 99
Delcious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice
Impressive to say the least my friend. What will you be adding with the next harvest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back