Status
Not open for further replies.
We have black beans soaking, corn husks are about to jump in the pool, and a brisket from our last steer is about to dive into a pot of home grown chili sauce. I'm gonna have to get a wider front door! :glutton:

Excellent!! All of the meat in the fondue is homegrown by us except for the lamb. Almost all of the herbs are also homegrown too. We grew our first pig this season and wow did they weigh out nice! 288 pounds hanging weight.

Excellent!! All of the meat in the fondue is homegrown by us except for the lamb. Almost all of the herbs are also homegrown too. We grew our first pig this season and wow did they weigh out nice! 288 pounds hanging weight.
Nothing better than home grown. I haven't raised a pig or sheep yet.

Last edited:
My daughter did not have tights for her christmas outfit tomorrow. Jesus Christ Target was a mad house. I was in line forever. I hate shopping and stores and people and lines and and and everything when I am in a line for 45 minutes.

My daughter did not have tights for her christmas outfit tomorrow. Jesus Christ Target was a mad house. I was in line forever. I hate shopping and stores and people and lines and and and everything when I am in a line for 45 minutes.
I went to Target on Christmas eve, 18 years ago. Never again.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back