Status
Not open for further replies.
All ya chrismessing already? Got my crzay attitude dug out again...and yeah- my new LED Ligthts arrived...will do an unboxing+review but will drop some pictures immediately to get you folks on it...

Ow ow OW!! don't change your plans cuz of what I said but only if you want to! I only know of you, @Clix, and myself to grow in 1 gallon bags/pots. :pass: I'll go sub up!
O no worries man I actually been wanting to see how autos would do in 1gal, my theory is faster the roots develop the faster the explosion hits... I only have my autopot journal as of now will start one for these babies in the morning [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've seen them do that with the hawks! Once in a blue moon I'll see a red tailed hawk come through and perch up on the power poles. When one came through a couple times during the summer, several of the neighborhood jays flocked around it and started raising the loudest ruckus I've ever heard from 'em. Dive at the hawk a couple times, too. Until it finally moved on. Impressive, really how brave it seems of them to do that.

They are apparently very communal birds except possibly during mating season. When I put the peanuts out, I can hear them start crying out telling all the others around that there's food to be had.

Blue Jays are smart asses lol they will chase hawks away for sure and I've actually seen about 15 of them take a red tailed down one day when it grabbed one of their babies. They come here very spring/summer to feed/court/mate/fledge their babies. If you watch sometime... When there's a grip of other birds eating where they want... They will come streaking in screaming like a hawk to scare the other birds off so they can eat. Smart asses lol

My game is on until the night before Christmas! So.. No!

3K Fat Kitty and Assimilated.. Got it!

Yay!! Another 1 gallon grower!!! :d5: So little of us on site.. :pass:

Which badge brother?

Sleep well!! I'll be raiding your fridge while you and hubby are sleeping! Don't worry I'll pick up after myself! :smoking:

The solstice one please mate. But if your in the mood for giving out more I'll be too humbled accept them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back