Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Jays are awesome birds. Get a ton of them in our neighborhood. If you want to really pull them in, they LOVE whole shelled peanuts. Had to stop putting my feeder out so much because the neighborhood squirrels that also hit it were getting a bit too dependent on it. Still put it out every few days to check out the Jays....

View attachment 677348
We have two that live in the tree on the back of our property. They are brave this spring they kept dive bombing this hawk that was trying to take up residence in their black walnut. That hawk had to be 5 times their size. He left though.

Are we already game over
:crying:

My game is on until the night before Christmas! So.. No!

@Rebel i seem to somehow have passed 3k .. can i please be badged ? :cheers:

and maybe assimilated aswell ?

3K Fat Kitty and Assimilated.. Got it!

I got my first batch of mephisto genetics in 1gal smarties 100% coco I can't wait for them to explode
fc63082a8cd1498023a27f4bdf9d4560.jpg
day 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yay!! Another 1 gallon grower!!! :d5: So little of us on site.. :pass:

Hey @Rebel can i get my badge pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

Which badge brother?

Well I'm going to shuffle off dudes and dudettes, stay stoned and sleep tight, and see you all tomorrow. Nighty night!

Sleep well!! I'll be raiding your fridge while you and hubby are sleeping! Don't worry I'll pick up after myself! :smoking:

And smoke :pass::biggrin:
A little Tito to kick it off. Here are the lyrics, so feel free to sing along:headbang:

Angry cockroaches
Smoking Marijuana
Looking for a celebration
And a kilo of Cocaine
Cockroaches smoking
Marijuana

Dude!! I LOVE T&T!!! I got some Tito and Tarantula coming up...

My game is on until the night before Christmas! So.. No!

3K Fat Kitty and Assimilated.. Got it!

Yay!! Another 1 gallon grower!!! :d5: So little of us on site.. :pass:

Which badge brother?

Sleep well!! I'll be raiding your fridge while you and hubby are sleeping! Don't worry I'll pick up after myself! :smoking:
Hahaha now that you said that I won't transplant these and ill be sure to take extra care of them [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] 2 Menage A Tyrone and 2 grape crinkles

We have two that live in the tree on the back of our property. They are brave this spring they kept dive bombing this hawk that was trying to take up residence in their black walnut. That hawk had to be 5 times their size. He left though.

I've seen them do that with the hawks! Once in a blue moon I'll see a red tailed hawk come through and perch up on the power poles. When one came through a couple times during the summer, several of the neighborhood jays flocked around it and started raising the loudest ruckus I've ever heard from 'em. Dive at the hawk a couple times, too. Until it finally moved on. Impressive, really how brave it seems of them to do that.

They are apparently very communal birds except possibly during mating season. When I put the peanuts out, I can hear them start crying out telling all the others around that there's food to be had.

Hahaha now that you said that I won't transplant these and ill be sure to take extra care of them [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] 2 Menage A Tyrone and 2 grape crinkles

Ow ow OW!! don't change your plans cuz of what I said but only if you want to! I only know of you, @Clix, and myself to grow in 1 gallon bags/pots. :pass: I'll go sub up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back