Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still talking about text/ font?

Yeah, i luv old e but is better called fraktur what means fracture/d or even gothic. Thats one of kind of calligraphic diversitiy, maybe in the us the old e is too much misused in gang relation and not that pretty anymore...

Yeah, i luv old e but is better called fraktur what means fracture/d or even gothic. Thats one of kind of calligraphic diversitiy, maybe in the us the old e is too much misused in gang relation and not that pretty anymore...
I don't know anything about Old English in regards to gang activity. Aaaaaand it's beautiful. A true artform. But too much for a lot of things and looks wrong on most things except ancient scrolls depicting apocalyptic events...

Thanks CO!! I'll try them out and tag you after dinner... When I get back on my laptop... I owe you some rep for that as well! THANKS!!!
Easy, my pleasure!:d5:

I don't know anything about Old English in regards to gang activity. Aaaaaand it's beautiful. A true artform. But too much for a lot of things and looks wrong on most things except ancient scrolls depicting apocalyptic events...
I thought the tattoos maybe...apocalpitc yeah, a bit fitting :biggrin:

My wife definitely prefers early cuts and she does all the trimming lol. Maybe take the tops and let the lowers get some light and ripen more. Best fast dry method?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are quite a few... I take a small nugget that looks representative of the most mature bud, pop it in the oven at 175f . It doesn't take long, but it varies from flower to flower. I check every 10 minutes, when it feels smokeable it's into the pipe. :smoking:
It won't be smooth, but will give you the effect and a hint of the taste to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back