Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Stoners :hookah:..sharing one..I have probs Alicante Storms..but I'm working as fast as I can

1aaaaaabadge-jpg.675250

We had to climb through the tree to get out...couldn't get the cars out..tree was removed this morning though..just some logs on the side of the road..

1aaaaaablackf-jpg.675251

The canal is at road level..and the first breech is behind us on the other side...flooding the field.

1aaaaaabriman-jpg.675252

Next one is directly on us..all that water is belting down onto our land..and through the trees onto the field.

Which luckily is precisely gradiented to flood and drop off into a drainage ditch..and the farmer has opened the sluice so a lot is being sent down the line..

1aaaaaaboo-jpg.675253
1aaaaaabrim-jpg.675256

1aaaaaabrimans-jpg.675257

All of the rest of the fields in front of us..down to the sea are flooded already...

Mother Nature huh..:shrug:..you cannot beat her...just clear up after her.
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] priority, staying alive, so you can clean up! I see the threat to your personal safety is gone, thank the goddess! Can't even imagine how you feel, never had my hovel trashed by flood, fire, wind, or earthquake. Survival won, bottom line. Peace will find it's way home, blessings to you and yours Mossy

The Jungle was thick, our hero a brave and hearty soul was lost. Lost in thought and the blissful wave of a morning brownie. As he gazed in awe at what tiny seeds had become, he realized he was one with them. They shared the same DNA. Through respiration they help each other live and grow. They need each other. It's vital to our hero to maximize his cannabis consumption. In that vein he strikes off in search of a spliff and a match. Wish him luck. May he come out the thicket unscathed and high. :shooty:
View attachment 675686
locked and loaded

This is a question for you guys that have been growing for a while now. What in your opinion is the best brand of bottled nutrients?

Best defined by me:
Not a lot of bottles to deal with. Ease of use, and good results to go along with it. Soil nutrients only.

I just read some reviews on Amazon and the fox farms trio seems to have some good reviews just wanted to get your guys opinion before I purchase anything.
I'll throw an op out! If your looking for ease of use and a great finished product look at the Lucas formula feed with Flora Nova Bloom,one bottle start to finish in different strengths,or GH maxi Bloom powder,one bag start to finish in different strengths,its what ive used for the last two years,Im running a test on a multi bottle line now and its good but....

I need the names of everything you use. AN has a lot of different stuff!
If simplicity is what you're after, read up on this:
Amazon product
For AN, here's the basics
Amazon product
and the "add ons"
Amazon product
I did a head to head grow with both lines, with almost identical results. The Rock nutes requires much less mixing, the AN nutes you have at the minimum 3 separate bottles to deal with each feeding. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back