Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy :bighug:there you are, safe and sound! I'm so glad. Can't see your pics though, have you taken them down already? It just shows me for each one. Booooo.

Next time we get torrential rain here in daylight I'll go take a little video of the barranco behind us in full spate, that's a sight to behold!

I'm sad people have lost their lives, especially at this time of year. Mother Nature can be very harsh with us!

Sending love and warm fluffy towels!

PS I ordered the Snoop Dogg pen off ebay, for the money I thought I'd give it a go and see how I get on. If I like it and do it a lot, and it works, I'll move up a step to the one @witchyhour has!

The Jungle was thick, our hero a brave and hearty soul was lost. Lost in thought and the blissful wave of a morning brownie. As he gazed in awe at what tiny seeds had become, he realized he was one with them. They shared the same DNA. Through respiration they help each other live and grow. They need each other. It's vital to our hero to maximize his cannabis consumption. In that vein he strikes off in search of a spliff and a match. Wish him luck. May he come out the thicket unscathed and high. :shooty:
View attachment 675686
Good luck our hero .:biggrin:

check this out..Cannabis Man!!
image.jpeg

This is a question for you guys that have been growing for a while now. What in your opinion is the best brand of bottled nutrients?

Best defined by me:
Not a lot of bottles to deal with. Ease of use, and good results to go along with it. Soil nutrients only.

I just read some reviews on Amazon and the fox farms trio seems to have some good reviews just wanted to get your guys opinion before I purchase anything.

This is a question for you guys that have been growing for a while now. What in your opinion is the best brand of bottled nutrients?

Best defined by me:
Not a lot of bottles to deal with. Ease of use, and good results to go along with it. Soil nutrients only.

I just read some reviews on Amazon and the fox farms trio seems to have some good reviews just wanted to get your guys opinion before I purchase anything.
AN is a good line, my favorite so far is Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back