Status
Not open for further replies.
has nothing to do with dirty. LOL its about life to me Mrs Blue :D water is life and a waste to use it within hydro or anything added un natural since the ions will leach into the earth. who here actually FULLY filters their water? zero I would gather but even a few..? thats not enough.

who here actually FUZLLy filters their water?

Hmmm .. personally, these days i prefer to use filtered baby tears ... i've been collecting them for some time and find the purity second to none!

Very tricky to harvest - but like you Eyes .... I'm a perfectionist (what can i say!?)

:rofl:

i understand,not knocking that,I understand hardships all too well. but this is a mindset that needs to be quelled since its truly terrible for our planet as well as the soil and just about everything else.i have seen arguments here n there.all the time DWC blah blah. soil blah blah LMAO! its comical to me personally since its more of a certain understanding to help our world,our lives and our way of thinking. to make something natural work for you..ok great.. but why not use it properly,instead of impregnating it with shit LOL thats my philosophy. and will always feel that way. california is a fine place to start just water alone. nevermind the environmental impact :)

Crazy shit last night! I was staying at my friends house and we were smoking down, haven't been that high since high school or something, well you know, few a far between. My buddy calls me to a back room says the police are every where. There is a cop sitting right besides his house in the patrol car. We are watching the whole neighborhood, he kinda lives on top of a hill so you can see a lot.

Anyways, cop sitting beside the house... see a few cops around the neighborhood. Keep wondering why there is a cop sitting on the road for thirty mins or so. So eventually the cop puts his car in reverse, backs up just a little bit then stops. Then we are like wtf cause we couldn't see him anymore, no windows directly on the side of my friends house. We are watching outside the window and my buddy sees a car coming... he said oh it's just the neighbor. As soon as the neighbor pulls in the driveway the police rushed his car with pistols out before he could even get out. They were laid up in the neighbors yard waiting for dude to come home,as soon as he hit the driveway seen en haulin ass up towards his car...

When I say laid up, I mean laid up in the woods/ditch/grass. Seen em all cause the cop besides my buddies out took off with his headlights on towards the house and you could just see em

Crazy shit.

DSCN0732.JPG
Look at these fiesty little devils . One day in the towel and already there looking for a home . :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back