Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I did! Living with mom for the last year hasn't been exactly easy, she can be frustratingly difficult... which is probably why I'm the only person who'd take her in.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mine's coming out to visit us in February, I'm hoping she'll like it here. I could handle living with her as long as we had a big enough house, but goodness knows what she'd think of us growing!

Mine's coming out to visit us in February, I'm hoping she'll like it here. I could handle living with her as long as we had a big enough house, but goodness knows what she'd think of us growing!
Bet she already knows . :rofl:

So your telling me you and your plant has a personal relationship that's cool [emoji41] bro I check my four babies every morning.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

We bought a big house, but she wants to control me all the time. Right now, I can hear her talking to her spiritual guru on the phone, telling him to calm me down so I'm nicer to her... *rolls eyes*

Bet she already knows . :rofl:

I would think she doesn't. I don't think she realises I'm the sort of person to break the law... She knows hubby smokes weed on occasion but she doesn't ever say anything about it. I know there's disapproval with that, but... I'm an adult, so I don't care LOL.

We bought a big house, but she wants to control me all the time. Right now, I can hear her talking to her spiritual guru on the phone, telling him to calm me down so I'm nicer to her... *rolls eyes*

Yeah I hear you sis! I don't think we'd have that sort of relationship, but am I willing to take the chance? Prolly not LOL. But if she moved out here and lived nearby that would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back