Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm okay. Is it okay to top/fim autoflowers. What are the results typically?
Lot's of folks are doing it now, as you can see. :biggrin: I think it's a testament to the quality of the genetics now. Or at least the skill of the growers. Personally, I think it's a little of both. :greenthumb:

Good morning everybody..ive been off work for a week,sick, lets see what kinda mess i go back to!!!

Glad you're feeling better, Brother!

We had a chicken uprising after I bought the deep fryer last year. Between Roscoe and myself we got them all. No more chicken problems. :eyebrows:

:yoinks::yoinks::crying:

Howdy everybody!

Just got back from a botanic garden. Such a peaceful experience! I counted lamps and thought to myself "Damn...there's so much money to be made here :smoking:"

I see the current topic is topping for autos. Got a few questions here.

1. Why would you choose topping over fimming?
2. Would you do it to any strain or 75+days strains/superautos
3. Would you say there is a major stunt/medium or barely noticeable in your experience?

Really interested in yield increase estimation? Are we talking 5%? 10?
1. This was my first topping mainly an experiment .
2. Yes
3. Barely noticable but then I had nothing to compare it with as Moon Tears is not a large plant.
4. I didn't do it for the yield but every time you top you get 2 more tops
I'm not sure that answers your questions but I'm sure ther are others that can share their experience . :toke:

Goooood morning AFN!!!

Growing-old-in-Colorado.jpg

Well sh** fire! :fire:
My plan was to sneak off to work today.... the Missus has hijacked my truck keys. :amazon::amazon::amazon:
I'm not supposed to drive for at least 30 days, but the lack of trust is a bit painful. Although in fairness, I was planning to break out :muahaha:
Looks like that lady knows you very well . :rofl:

Lot's of folks are doing it now, as you can see. :biggrin: I think it's a testament to the quality of the genetics now. Or at least the skill of the growers. Personally, I think it's a little of both. :greenthumb:
:yoinks::yoinks::crying:

Was a time I'd have said look at your first grow, then look at your current, but now first time growers who are eager to learn and paying attention are consistently raising beautiful plants. From the combined knowledge of AFN. The kind folks here. Many who learned from their own experience. But also from the many who came here noobs and learned.
I gotta go gang. Have a good day and party on. :toke:
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back