Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no! My family doesn't partake in any marijuana smoking, it's illegal here... just me, my cousin, and one of my aunts/uncles.

Oh and my aunt does it all, no one has to bring anything. Then Sunday we do Christmas breakfast at my other aunts.
Oh and when it does become legal I'm sure we will find out more who smoke, then they will all be pissed cause they could have got their marijuana from me! Haha. No one knows I Grow except for the three listed above.

The daughter made it to 13 (today is her birthday) but just barely. She didn't learn anything from getting into the chocolate covered cherries & got into the toffees Friday night without asking permission. Has me worried that her moral compass is off or that she has a psychological issue. Last thing I want to do is raise a little arsehole!
Yeah, not very respectful... [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The daughter made it to 13 (today is her birthday) but just barely. She didn't learn anything from getting into the chocolate covered cherries & got into the toffees Friday night without asking permission. Has me worried that her moral compass is off or that she has a psychological issue. Last thing I want to do is raise a little arsehole!
Maybe she got into your stash... then the candies..

All 13 year olds are little butt heads! :rofl: Wish her a Happy Birthday from the crew! :bday:

I have an almost 13 year old. It sounds about right. I wouldn't worry too much.
:pass:

It's almost as if they intentionally try to be as rude and disrespectful as possible while you try to just not lose it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back