Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs back* You managing to stay warm? Yesterday and today are fine, but we had a few hairy days...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Im pretty lucky for staying warm. We installed a hybrid electric/ oil heat pump a few years ago, and it's amazing. It's a balmy 75 in here atm. I don't do cold. ... I hope you're staying warm and sunny!!
:bighug:

Im pretty lucky for staying warm. We installed a hybrid electric/ oil heat pump a few years ago, and it's amazing. It's a balmy 75 in here atm. I don't do cold. ... I hope you're staying warm and sunny!!
:bighug:
Well, sunny... nah. But definitely warm. The kitties were pretty pissy locked in for a couple of days, though. There was no way I could leave the window open for them, though...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The daughter made it to 13 (today is her birthday) but just barely. She didn't learn anything from getting into the chocolate covered cherries & got into the toffees Friday night without asking permission. Has me worried that her moral compass is off or that she has a psychological issue. Last thing I want to do is raise a little arsehole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back