Status
Not open for further replies.
bong ready coffee ready
P1010309.JPG

I still haven't figured out who the interview is with... :rofl: In 5 minutes...
:pass:

nice interview .. learned a lot :thumbsup:

this ones for SoH, good showView attachment 674180

I called you out for drinkin' voddies at the end of the interview @Mossy :rofl: That's for that christmas poem :rofl:

Thanks for coming to the interview everyone and thank you @Black Dog LED for taking time out of their day and braving the roads to do the interview today!

Now it's time to SMOKE!

Yeah..I'm guessing you only got two bongs in an Hour..you was deprived...:pighug:..you know the worst thing..hubby always brings me a bottle Friday night.
He forgot..say..no problem..I'll get you one when I'm out at the footie tonight.... :footy:..then a bloody big tree blew down across the road..no footie..no voddy...:smoker:..just Damn Pleased I have a good smoke.

Hi @Eyeoftheworld :bighug: thank you for making everyone in Live Stoners feel Welcome..you do a Great Job..

I called you out for drinkin' voddies at the end of the interview @Mossy :rofl: That's for that christmas poem :rofl:

Thanks for coming to the interview everyone and thank you @Black Dog LED for taking time out of their day and braving the roads to do the interview today!

Now it's time to SMOKE!
:pass: Damn my sleepy time meds, I'll have to rewind a lot, but way to rock it Brother!:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back