Status
Not open for further replies.
@Son of Hobbes

Great job dude! Your rock! At first I was a critic of yours in the beginning of this radio thing and I believe we may have had a few words with each other about it. First time I've had a chance to listen since the first few radio shows and honestly I'm impressed! Great job.

just a FYI- sometimes when asking/answering question you guys are talking at the same time. I think it's caused by some sort of delay though, not sure. Just figured I'd let you know in case you didn't. Not a big deal though!

I only caught the last 18 minutes but it was pure awesomeness.

this ones for SoH, good show
P1030215.JPG

@Son of Hobbes

Great job dude! Your rock! At first I was a critic of yours in the beginning of this radio thing and I believe we may have had a few words with each other about it. First time I've had a chance to listen since the first few radio shows and honestly I'm impressed! Great job.

just a FYI- sometimes when asking/answering question you guys are talking at the same time. I think it's caused by some sort of delay though, not sure. Just figured I'd let you know in case you didn't. Not a big deal though!

I only caught the last 18 minutes but it was pure awesomeness.
it was
cheers Troon

@Troon you do realise @Son of Hobbes is doing the interview now Live..he won't see what you are asking if you are not on mixlr chat..?
I had no idea! I actually visited their website and the 200w is actually 215 watts, 450w total. The extra 15 watts may be fans and such though! Either way I like it! I hate when companies advertise their light as 500 watts when if you read the fine print only to find out it's 250 ACTUAL. Fuck that bullshit.

Cracking aren't they...@trailanimal :bighug:..you know my Tech handicap..Me....but I can still follow that..:headbang:

Someone pre the Bong I Think Hobbsey is Due and he'll be wanting one...:hookah:..get the coffee pot on..

I called you out for drinkin' voddies at the end of the interview @Mossy :rofl: That's for that christmas poem :rofl:

Thanks for coming to the interview everyone and thank you @Black Dog LED for taking time out of their day and braving the roads to do the interview today!

Now it's time to SMOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back