Status
Not open for further replies.
sacred means...
  1. connected with God or a god or dedicated to a religious purpose and so deserving veneration.
  2. religious rather than secular.
  3. (of writing or text) embodying the laws or doctrines of a religion.
Weather something be of a major or a minor religion, it is not a topic to be discussed under forum guidelines.

If anyone wants to venerate cannabis, then that is something which I think we can all agree upon is ok.

sacred means...
  1. connected with God or a god or dedicated to a religious purpose and so deserving veneration.
  2. religious rather than secular.
  3. (of writing or text) embodying the laws or doctrines of a religion.
Weather something be of a major or a minor religion, it is not a topic to be discussed under forum guidelines.

If anyone wants to venerate cannabis, then that is something which I think we can all agree upon is ok.
then praise be to our canna connection
and the communtity
that connection creates

yeah but theoretical physics happens to have ziltch to do with religion as we understand it man. we lived many times . elsewhere as well in other planes too potentially.which also correlates to having an understanding upon religion ,in that,we know nadda...zero upon which we here think of. we know nothing and know one one world only..lol nope ..soooo.

yeah but theoretical physics happens to have ziltch to do with religion as we understand it man. we lived many times . elsewhere as well in other planes too potentially.which also correlates to having an understanding upon religion ,in that,we know nadda...zero upon which we here think of. we know nothing and know one one world only..lol nope ..soooo.
I liked it, the post but I got no idea what it means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back