Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I'm asking is my strong belief in our structural change of perception of spirituality (as a humanity). I mean even twenty years ago it was plain simple: yes or no. These days when I talk with people about religion it's almost always: Yes, I am, but... or No, I'm not, but...
Your answer is a perfect example of that :cheers:
No buts here in the AFN forums...No politics & No religion...period!
It keeps everything on a nice even keel and gives us more time to talk about canna and other nice mellow topics!

We don't talk about politics or religion in AFN forums!
Posts may disappear if they do but you'll also probably get a polite notice, letting you know why.
thanks arty, what about sacred feelings not attached to the world's major religions? Contrary enough?, I'll let it fold back into the shadows, peace, and cheers!

back to what we know
P1030215.JPG

We don't talk about politics or religion in AFN forums!
Posts may disappear if they do but you'll also probably get a polite notice, letting you know why.

Isn't that kinda like totally not democratic, dude? :smoking:

I respect the house rules, but don't you think it's funny, how people who want to have political (and in some cases religious) open dialogue about cannabis prohibition are often denied it by politicians and religious figures on a same basis (house rules) yet here we're denied to talk about our religious beliefs and political views?
I totally get it that those discussions are often times not ":vibe:" but I believe that if anything, it's internet and it's free unregulated information sharing is making a change in cannabis laws around the globe through subtle perspective change.

Free speech over vibes!

But I imagine there be a time where free speech will always come with positive vibes regardless of the topic!

Anyway, here's John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back