Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet friends, I think last time we talked a little about genetics,... Was it you guys that said something about the amazingly low % ruderalis genome content that's in the auto strains at this point? It blew me away how powerfully the auto gene can is expressed,... I gather, some sort of full genetic assay/mapping has been done, or is the % content based on other theoretical calculations?

Sweet friends, I think last time we talked a little about genetics,... Was it you guys that said something about the amazingly low % ruderalis genome content that's in the auto strains at this point? It blew me away how powerfully the auto gene can is expressed,... I gather, some sort of full genetic assay/mapping has been done, or is the % content based on other theoretical calculations?
Great ? @Waira .

You got it..

Another question.. i recently read a test where a guy took pices of his plant at different stages and dried it and cured it then sent it for testing he did

All clear
50% clear
100% cloudy
And 5, 10 15 and 20% amber

He did this with 3 different plants and all three times the all clear tested higher thc.. you have any thoughts on this?

Manolo says that we are aware of that. Thanks for giving us a second confirmation.

But since the effect is a combination of all cannabinoids I would not give total priority to harvest when the THC levels are higher.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back