Status
Not open for further replies.
@Waira - haha such a hard decision!! I think I am going to try the Green Poison auto and stick with jack47 fast and mohan ram. The reason for this is out midsummer(when I want autos to b harvested) it is super high humidity. In the fall the humidity is not as severe. I love AK genetics and always wanted to try out Jack so this strain makes sense, especially with reviews I have read. White widow genes I find are amongst the most effective I have found for pain suppression, so the mohan ram makes sense.

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay - Hmm bigfoot! I will keep that in mind. I don't need a super fast finishing strain. As long as I am chopped by Oct 15th I will be fine, ideal harvest would be Oct the 1st. I actually don't want any late august - sept 10th harvests. Thanks so much guys!!

@Sweet Seeds I would like to know your thoughts on when to harvest the high CBD strains.. what % amber or do we harvest all clear all cloudy .. what is best for highest CBD content?

I will harvest Sweet Nurse Auto CBD and/or Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD at the same timing I've been harvesting my plants since 2005, which is about 5 days after the right day to harvest as I always preferred the more narcotic/relaxing highs.

So I would recommend to harvest the plants with at least 50% of the trichomes cloudy and if possible some amber ones also.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

sorry im just now being able to get here @Sweet Seeds
i got a quick question....
im a big fan of LST do you have any strains that you would recommend for us that like to LST?
also im happy to see you are releasing an auto CBD Strain!:worship: looks like it may be time to make an order soon!
i currently have some Killer Kush and just got these in also
photo_1481729330527.jpg
20161214_102810.jpg

i love the black shirt! reminds me of the Ramones!:pass:

Puff, Pant, Gasp.......phew !.......Just got here......sorry chums, sorry Sweet Seeds, pause for breath........
-
-
-
-
Now then.............Hello my favorite Breeders, I hear you have new super dooper strains which you have no doubt told us all about, I will track back and read up on them. Apologies for being late, but better late than never. Thank you guys for spending some quality time with our humble forum and particularly "Live Stoners".

Cheers to the guys who organise the Q&A sessions, the pre-party and most of all, to Sweet Seeds for being Stand up Guys. We love these Live Interviews as it really brings us together.

So, welcome and Thank you from the Penguin, your humble servant. :pighug:
just started with the new stuff, won't have to backtrack far

I will harvest Sweet Nurse Auto CBD and/or Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD at the same timing I've been harvesting my plants since 2005, which is about 5 days after the right day to harvest as I always preferred the more narcotic/relaxing highs.

So I would recommend to harvest the plants with at least 50% of the trichomes cloudy and if possible some amber ones also.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Thank you that gives me somewhere to go I have one going now (not yours)as the wife has a very serious permanent nerve injury and she uses it often I would love to try one of your CBD plants next.

Sounds(I can`t believe I`m writings this...)Sweet!
...I`ll grab m`coat... ;)
Good god man, I'm trying to eat here and you drop that pun on my plate?! :crying:

... 'GS buddy, it's win-win- :jointman:

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay - Hmm bigfoot! I will keep that in mind. I don't need a super fast finishing strain. As long as I am chopped by Oct 15th I will be fine, ideal harvest would be Oct the 1st. I actually don't want any late august - sept 10th harvests. Thanks so much guys!![/QUOTE]

Waira in that case, you could also grow Psicodelicia because is a fast sativa and the taste is really nice ;)

sorry im just now being able to get here @Sweet Seeds
i got a quick question....
im a big fan of LST do you have any strains that you would recommend for us that like to LST?
also im happy to see you are releasing an auto CBD Strain!:worship: looks like it may be time to make an order soon!
i currently have some Killer Kush and just got these in alsoView attachment 673307 View attachment 673308
i love the black shirt! reminds me of the Ramones!:pass:

Cheers mate!

I would go with mostly sativas, especially if you are talking about autos. Strains like Jack 47 Auto, Sweet Cheese Auto, Cream Mandarine XL Auto, Big Devil XL Auto or even Killer Kush Auto could do good with LST.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back