Status
Not open for further replies.
@trailanimal i feel you on waiting. Hope you got enough stash to smoke your way through the crystal clear alaskan winter sky and counting up stars...that would be some i could really think about leaving the indoor op flatline...
here's hoping I don't run out!!!!!, but probably will, and it won't be a long wait. Both my wife and I pretty much free feed on cannabis. My plan, 2x the plants this season, wanna do oil.

here's hoping I don't run out!!!!!, but probably will, and it won't be a long wait. Both my wife and I pretty much free feed on cannabis. My plan, 2x the plants this season, wanna do oil.
Do you smoke or vape? Made some stuff out of mostly vaped weed and other leftovers with ethanol...cant complain about that...

Very nice! Are you saving the harvest hash?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I have hash for just one more joint. I keep that as a treat. I am now officially a weed smoker.

Tomorrow I need to get a clothesline to dry all the weed.

Todays Green Crack harvest. Still 1 2/3 Green Crack left.

IMG_3026.JPG

I have hash for just one more joint. I keep that as a treat. I am now officially a weed smoker.

Tomorrow I need to get a clothesline to dry all the weed.
You'll soon recognize that a good piece of hash has to always hide in your stash since i can happen that you'll get tired of one strain after using it over the year...

mostly smoke, vape if my pipes(throat) gets stressed, which is all most never. I am looking forward to concentrates

You, Sir, should get a vaporizer attitude! It saves weed since you'll most likely need less (or get even more stoned/high) and can use the vaped weed for concentrate...i coud not tell what would be better..:biggrin:
A friend smoked the concentrate i a spliff and immediately turned chinese!
iu

Edit: If I still was smoking and not vaping i would've run out of medication long time ago...

Last edited:
You'll soon recognize that a good piece of hash has to always hide in your stash since i can happen that you'll get tired of one strain after using it over the year...

You, Sir, should get a vaporizer attitude! It saves weed since you'll most likely need less (or get even more stoned/high) and can use the vaped weed for concentrate...i coud not tell what would be better..:biggrin:
A friend smoked the concentrate i a spliff and immediately turned chinese!
iu
this does sound way cool
double the burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back