Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 6 here. I'm doing great, how about you? *hugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Fine thank you. Stoned... one more joint and then bedtime.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I want an influenza vaccine and need a piece of paper to get back into the system and get medicin at the hospital again.

Still 2/3 plant to harvest tomorrow. The nap at noon became quite long. It was dark when I woke up. The sun sets 3.40 pm. My wedding day is the shortest day of the year.

So my dearest AFN friends, i have made a hard decision...since @GrowNorthern is dropping new Units earliest in Q1 2017 i will hook myself up for X-Mas eve with 3xS4W Led Units from Sanlight and use the time productive since my need for medication is always given and as an LED infected mind this step was logically necessary. Researched them and hold for good, even pricey but made a good deal with a reseller. Will try to save up for next year to get the new GN thing 2 and may do a little comparing, time will tell.
Heres a link to the unit if u never heard of http://sanlight.info/daten/5/Downloadable Files/Datasheet SANlight S4W 112016.pdf
Check youtube if you want the full proof, there is two vids of this in action. (nice vids with timelapse altough its very ineffective hanging of the light since u can put it 15-20cm away from canopy to improve PAR input, so here would have been better results if the light had been adjusted to effective distance moving up along with the plants grow)
Of course this will be reviewed since I could only find this youtube vids and one review from a website from swiss and i am sure here are plenty eyes on new LED reviews. This will be especially intresting for EU Members since this is where the fixture comes from and most on this forum isnt affordable with import tax.
I'll let you know when things go up an running...

:chimp::bump:

@trailanimal i feel you on waiting. Hope you got enough stash to smoke your way through the crystal clear alaskan winter sky and counting up stars...that would be some i could really think about leaving the indoor op flatline...

Two of those! It's fastbuds Green Crack. Very good yield.
1/3 into the second, my hands and eyes need a break.
Smoking Fruit Punch grown by @XxxAuto. He is a good farmer. I think a nap is appropriate.
Very nice! Are you saving the harvest hash?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back