Live Stoners Archie rolls rockets

I’ve always been the roller lol. For “M”izzo I fold and back fold to make an M inside my filter.there is another fold in there but that’s my Signature fold that makes the M lol. Nice vids.

:smokeout: nice work Arch'! :d5: ... better get a CBD strain going to treat those sore cranking fingers,....:rofl:

as friday is international take a rocket to work day :smoking: for the purpose of getting launched just as soon as that bell goes :friday:and continue till new year :bday1:
i guess a new video friday night :eyebrows:
:pighug:

as friday is international take a rocket to work day :smoking: for the purpose of getting launched just as soon as that bell goes :friday:and continue till new year :bday1:
i guess a new video friday night :eyebrows:
Cool, me and Mrs BWM will be around for that! I might roll a one paper jobby with my stumpy fingers and join the fun.......

vimeo is giving me shit terms etc.so rather than go digging for passwords and more digging.its time for some jibberish.
been smoking for way longer than growing,we all hear and talk about carbon filters etc. but my smoking is more smelly than my grow 18 days outa 21 anyway :eyebrows: not that a carbon filter isnt a must have.ona is good stuff.block and gel dry up/evaporate way too fast though.
IMG_3787.JPG

liquid is better value,diluted with water in a spray bottle can clear the house in 5 or 6 squirts.
have been met by a :gassy1: at the front door a few times.had a :gassy1: stood in the kitchen the first time decarbing,turned the lights off went for a walk round the block.and was met again by a :gassy1: at the front door.
most smelly things,plug-ins.candles,tea light burners are fake/overpowering/cant be left unattended.
i found this £5
IMG_6376.JPG

airwick freshmatic 2 batteries lasts 60 days and 3 more tins £7 fresh linin and lilac.
IMG_6377.JPG

the rest of the house might stink of weed :baked: but the front door smells lovely :biggrin:
edit.....
if ya can meet them half way down the driveway,ya postie will love you for it :bighug:
IMG_6382.JPG

100L biobizz lightmix,50L perlite,25L vermiculight £50 from a well known auction site that isnt a big river or forest :coffee:

Last edited:
Back