Live Stoners Archie rolls rockets

Funnily enough, I was looking at these only a few days ago on Vimeo. What stood out for me was the speed at which Archie rolled those doobies. If there was a joint rolling Olympics, you would certainly be in line for a medal my good buddy.

Copy this into LS please chum and make it a sticky. "Joint Rolling with Archie"

Top job !

Funnily enough, I was looking at these only a few days ago on Vimeo. What stood out for me was the speed at which Archie rolled those doobies. If there was a joint rolling Olympics, you would certainly be in line for a medal my good buddy.

Top job !

Could not have said it better myself EP. Archie is a mastercraftsman!

cheers folks :pass:

Top job !
this thread did get deleted a while ago.im not 100% sure what section i put it back again but think it moved cause i couldnt find it last time.
dont think i have a sticky button.
:pighug:

Easy Way. IMG_1513530457414.jpg

That was great! Since the accident ruined my hands (such as the plight of a quadriplegic) the only thing I'm Rollin these days is a Limp Bizkit. I appreciate skill when I see it, though. Especially when accompanied with a sense of humor.

Back