Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

Hey Archie how's it going?
I've been doing a little research and on the sour livers and its Origins.
I found some stuff that is pretty cool about it.
it comes from northern England like we already know it's a well-kept secret up that way about one of the only ways to get any of this plant called liver cuts it comes from a plant that they call liver in northern England it's also known as Blue's pretty hard plant come by.
I understand I got my feelers out there to see what I can come up with.
she runs around 20% THC.
I've read quite a few reviews of folks who have actually smoke the liver or Blues and most of them are very good reviews but a couple of the folks that say they're from that Northern England Area say it's okay but from what I read on here about the Sour livers it's pretty off the chain. so I'd like to see more about that from the photo standpoint.
I'd like to mix it with my Frankenstein crop.
I'm trying to produce a seed and would like just to see which way it would take my Frankenstein seed with the liver in the gene pool. Sure as hell can't hurt right probably make something good anyways no matter what way it goes LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
34b5f3fec2dc4fc4ec79091cb9258476.jpg

howdy Gtg :pass:there are a lot of fancy USA photo period clone only strains have found their way over here.holland to spain etc. its only a matter of time for the few stains the uk has to find their way over to you.the exidus cheese is well spread now i think.
what dealers say in england has to be taken with a pinch of salt.half of them will tell you anything,the other half dont know what it is anyway.a lot of the time there is no menu,if there is was green or brown.buds/solid hash.
good luck Seed N Employ :pass:dont know why ive never grown an auto blues,grown a sour blues and it was a lovely smoke.
:pighug:

howdy Gtg :pass:there are a lot of fancy USA photo period clone only strains have found their way over here.holland to spain etc. its only a matter of time for the few stains the uk has to find their way over to you.the exidus cheese is well spread now i think.
what dealers say in england has to be taken with a pinch of salt.half of them will tell you anything,the other half dont know what it is anyway.a lot of the time there is no menu,if there is was green or brown.buds/solid hash.
good luck Seed N Employ :pass:dont know why ive never grown an auto blues,grown a sour blues and it was a lovely smoke.
:pighug:
Right on...
Exodus cheese I've got Exodus cheese seed. that was one of my first orders about 4 or 5 years ago I've grown it about 6 or 7 times kind of a stringy plant that has to be supported I didn't have any luck with it being unsupported kind of grew like a like an IV..
Good smoke though. Definitely clients loved it it was a she and very fruity smelling and didn't have no bad smell whatsoever didn't stink it was kind of like a poop a ray LOL...but was a lot of work..... Maybe I'll try that one outside this summer I think that was about 9 weeks flower time.
It might be stronger in the sun.

Right on...
Exodus cheese I've got Exodus cheese seed. that was one of my first orders about 4 or 5 years ago I've grown it about 6 or 7 times kind of a stringy plant that has to be supported I didn't have any luck with it being unsupported kind of grew like a like an IV..
Good smoke though. Definitely clients loved it it was a she and very fruity smelling and didn't have no bad smell whatsoever didn't stink it was kind of like a poop a ray LOL...but was a lot of work..... Maybe I'll try that one outside this summer I think that was about 9 weeks flower time.
It might be stronger in the sun.

Where you get your cheese genetics will have a drastic effect in what you get hard to find a true cheese these days

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Kick up your odor control! You may need it. Sour Livers and Sour Stompers are still my 2 top Mephisto strains and I really have to do these again. I have Cosmic Queen's going now and hopefully they will be another favorite.
This is an edit: Double Grape ain't bad either

Last edited:
Back