Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

cheers folks :pass:
day 9
sour livers day 9.JPG

i could add another handfull of soil round the base.
sour livers day 9 b.JPG
IMG_4941.JPG

pot felt a lil heavier after watering this time.that probably means i overwatered it.
:pighug:

cheers folks :pass:
sour livers day 12
sour livers day 12.JPG

concerned i may have overwatered a tad its only had 1 drink this week.no droop or wilting so far.
the chart kinda told me i was watering a bit to often,but it took this eejit a week to realize it.

Archie, I googled your name because I know it sounds familiar. A name that is famous. Turns out you're famous footie. Are you growing your own meds to help deal with old sport injuries?

Or am I being to forward with my questions and assumptions? Feel like giving me one of these? :redcard:

Jokes aside. Have you grown sour livers before? I'm looking for a solidly done grow journal for sour livers to read before my first 2 sour livers go much further.

ahh the good ol days:woohoo: i recently found out i played for Jacksonville Tea Men in 82' :crying:32 (2)
i grow for the love of it as much as anything,variety from the plants themselves,to the different extracts/concentrates that can be made,to ways of smoking(have a cupboard for glass).had a stab at edibles,next up is a tincture.im 98% eejit and 7% cat.if laughter is the best medicine yeah maybe i am,but in real terms im just a simple illegal stoner/cupboard grower.
thrilled to bits that i havnt had the need to buy street weed in 4 years:joy:
no this is my first go at sour livers,i dont think this be the journal for that.normally grow in 6L pots 3L threw me last time and they done it again by the look of things.
ontop of that i just noticed 12 of 96 leds have gone out on me panel :wall::note:

ahh the good ol days:woohoo: i recently found out i played for Jacksonville Tea Men in 82' :crying:32 (2)
i grow for the love of it as much as anything,variety from the plants themselves,to the different extracts/concentrates that can be made,to ways of smoking(have a cupboard for glass).had a stab at edibles,next up is a tincture.im 98% eejit and 7% cat.if laughter is the best medicine yeah maybe i am,but in real terms im just a simple illegal stoner/cupboard grower.
thrilled to bits that i havnt had the need to buy street weed in 4 years:joy:
no this is my first go at sour livers,i dont think this be the journal for that.normally grow in 6L pots 3L threw me last time and they done it again by the look of things.
ontop of that i just noticed 12 of 96 leds have gone out on me panel :wall::note:

HS1 ('s) on standbye

hello peeps :welcome: i hope you have the kettle on :coffee:
could say im a closet fan,but as i grow in a cupboard thats not quite true.i do like me mephisto though,especially walter white.it might have to come to fistycuffs with pepe to see who gets the 'im walter whites number 1 fan' sticker.
growing in a 3L airpot with a 4:2:1 biobizz lightmix,perlite,vermiculite mix under a mars hydro 96x5
will also be using biobizz nutes mixed with water :eyebrows:
seed wetting wednesday past i put seed in a tuppaware tub with a dribble of water straight out cold tap somewhere warm,thursday into bit of wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag good chuff of breath to puff it up.saturday it goes into a pot,pos up monday all being well.
most important thing born on a monday :woody:day 0 today tuesday day 1
View attachment 864332
View attachment 864330
a smidge leggy,has been raised up a bit now.will jab a stick in tomorrow if needed.
last time i used 3L pots i didnt get on to well with them.when they were dry they wer light and when i watered them they were still light so will see what happens.
cant think of anymore rubbish to say,so until next time toddle pip.
LOL! You have me beat bro, you have the Walter figurine. :pass:

Subbed in :pop:

Back