Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

mini update.the wee doggy didnt make it,so another into tissue for a monday birth.scuppers my 21 days between plants for one round(28)but so is life.1st seed germ fail in a long time so its all mephistos fault :nono: i probably cooked it,we did have a couple of hot days and was wrapped in insulation lol.
i might cut the toof decay down friday 68days,fridays chop night :shrug: why born on a monday killed on a friday just the way it is in gemmilltown.
:pighug:

the chemdogging is up,like the queen shes gona have two birthdays but for me day1 will be monday.
full

dinafem critical+ 27days
full

walter white day48 early stunting really hurt its growth *kicks the dog*not my only seed so,must try harder,will do better next time etc.
full

toof decay was taken out of the cupboard and got a bit of a trim yesterday day 68
full

i might have said friday is chop night,but chop night can take me 3,4 days.

toof decay is hanging upside down.
mephisto genetics chemdogging day6
full

dinafem critiacal+ 34days
full

mephisto genetics walter white 55days.my biggest cock up in a long time,stumpy but it has buds so meh.
full

with the failed germ meaning theres 4 weeks between plants,not the usual 3 weeks i will bring forward my next germ by a week.will be running mephisto for the next while so think i will do 2,3,2,3 weeks between as they do finish a lil earlier than others.
comming up hopefully next monday will be
full

mephisto genetics white chem day 13
full

mephisto genetics chemdogging day 27
full

dinafem critical+ day 55
full

mephisto genetics walter white taken out of the cupboard day 73 as i noticed a few ambers.
full

walter white is my to date fav smoke so im pissed i made a hash of this plant,hopefully the smoke will make up for it.
on a side note the white chem was a freebie(thanks guys) is an offspring of walter white.white stomper and grapey walter are also.i didnt fancy my chances of picking them up in the illumniautos sale wed as i was late to the party,but i did and they on the way to me.

Back