Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

whats up next.
full
pics gone
going off track a lil from the once a week pic update.
lots of pics
this is not a tutorial from a glipe/eejit/gobshite that is a step to far,unless your a glipe yourself that is dont do anything i do.that would just be plain stupid of you so be warned.
more lost pics
this is just how i do it,seed germination that is.
no pics
im a weirdo if you hadnt guessed allready.i like all my plants to be born on a monday,so i start on wednesday day -4.splash of water in the arse of a tuppaware thing,and put somewhere dark n warmish just happens to be the airing cupboard for me.
lost pics
:pighug:

Last edited:
day -3
seed sunk itself,so its back in the airing cupboard till tomorrow.i could put up a pic,but it will look just like the pic above so no pic.
edit..ohh no seed in pic above,but its a wee round thing you get the idea.

Last edited:
Must be a fellow Scot - nobody else would use the words glipe, eejit and gobshite to describe himself, and that's coming from a certified bampot. Looks good, wish I had the height in my cabinet for some of the taller strains, I'm finishing off a Toof Decay at the moment (couple of weeks to go - can't wait to get my gums around her thrichs).

ha
Must be a fellow Scot - nobody else would use the words glipe, eejit and gobshite to describe himself, and that's coming from a certified bampot. Looks good, wish I had the height in my cabinet for some of the taller strains, I'm finishing off a Toof Decay at the moment (couple of weeks to go - can't wait to get my gums around her thrichs).
ha! never heard of glipe before. love gobshite. that was big in liverpool when i was growing up. so was Shitehawk. Not enough people using it these days. Might start a campaign to repopularise!

:welcome:
i really am archie gemmill,but im not and never have been a scot.:gary:
day -2
seed has a tiny tiddler so into toilet roll and back into the early 80's new fangled plastic food container.
full

6L pot is sat in the trophy cabinet getting toasty,will save you from a dull pic of a pot.
allways have a spare pot potted up,as its not easy to remember what a light pot feels like.the spare is the reference.

Last edited:
day 0 for the walter white,hopefully see a monday birth.
waiting kettle.jpg

did a lil feng shuie raised the shelf up a bit and moved the 7" osc fan
full

mephisto toof decay and soon to be walter white.
full

mephisto sour blues
full

DP auto mazar
full

a bit of a tight squeeze

Last edited:
Back