Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

thats better :cheers: BWM :pass:
ghost toof 3L day 23
View attachment 995451
thats a terrible picture from a bad angle :doh:
the not so twins day 44
View attachment 995450
3L is a bit crabby :frowny: i should have backed off the juice last week but :baked:6L doin grand :jointman:
:pighug:
Still looking good Archie, I long for the day I can see a steady 22 degrees in my grow space. You seem to have it dialled in pretty good.

thats better :cheers: BWM :pass:
ghost toof 3L day 23
View attachment 995451
thats a terrible picture from a bad angle :doh:
the not so twins day 44
View attachment 995450
3L is a bit crabby :frowny: i should have backed off the juice last week but :baked:6L doin grand :jointman:

Isn’t it something, how two different strains can react so differently to the same feed? I’ve got a cranky northern cheese haze that’s got quite possibly the worst nitro claw I’ve ever seen... but the forgotten strawberries drinking from the same source (both plants the same age) is happy as a pig in shit :shrug:

Either way, looking good archie.
If that girl is crabby then mines a miserable bitch :cheers:

technorogy is great and all
View attachment 993675
but if this bugger dosnt cheer up a bit its going the same place as the kettle :cuss:

Is that one of them ph thingymejiggs :smoking:

Plants looking :thumbsup:

I think there's been a holiday of sorts pal

:d5:

Have mentioned I won a light :woohoo:

[HASHTAG]#hairymansp200[/HASHTAG]

So I still ain't worked out what to do with/what are they used for,, [HASHTAG]#hashtag[/HASHTAG]
:thumbsup:

Can't recall do you do any lst?
if i didnt water them they would never see me.its straight in no kissing.only if its 2" from the light il snap its neck.when i visited the cupboard 6 times a day for 2 hours doing this and that and a lil bit of this,i grew shit small plants:wall: throw water in the general direction and hope for the best :smoking:
Still looking good Archie, I long for the day I can see a steady 22 degrees in my grow space. You seem to have it dialled in pretty good.
ohh that was in the livingroom cupboard is hovering just above 17c :snow2:
Isn’t it something, how two different strains can react so differently to the same feed? I’ve got a cranky northern cheese haze that’s got quite possibly the worst nitro claw I’ve ever seen... but the forgotten strawberries drinking from the same source (both plants the same age) is happy as a pig in shit :shrug:

Either way, looking good archie.
If that girl is crabby then mines a miserable bitch :cheers:
not ran many plants same age before other than the 1L's but they all got the same feed and never complained a bit :shrug:

a min/max temp/humidity memory thingy,handy for when ya forget to plug the heater back in and dont realize that the house gets cold when im not in it.wtf 13c how did that happen ? ohh i forgot to............ :dizzy:
i think ya did a few times :d5: big win hairy congratz :pass:only thing is i have visions of you laying it down sideways for more floor splace..nononono dont do it :rofl:
everytime i click on a hashtag it takes me back to where i was :shrug:some people call @ a tag :shrug:and if ya scrool down the bottom left Tags:add tags....they are green blobs :shrug: or is it a social media thing ?

Bloody stoners archie how i like it, aren't we?:pighug: so you achieve to qoutes and tags:shrug:oh my bad, missing old archie style:thumbsup: but all good and better in cupboard is running perfect:vibe::pass:

Back