Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Merry Christmas to ya, and happy festivus for the rest of us.. :)

882CE790-40A6-4EC6-9BD7-B5FD933DBD7A.jpeg

cheers peeps :smoking::coffee:happy hols :woohoo::cheersmate:for all the input and giggles :bighug:a few faces id like see pop in again :passit:
been reading up a bit about biobizz,quite a good site they have.
my usual order is 2x50L bags of biobizz light mix £26,50L perlite £14,25L vermiculite £11.total 175L of medium for £51 or 29p/L 87p/3L pot £1.74/6L pot
29x6L pots/58x3L pots
if i plant a seed every 21 days il grow 17 plants a year,throw in a couple of runs of 1L and thats 23 flavours :cools:
.....3x6L in the summer =18L,14x3L aut/wint/spring = 42L and 6x1L = 6L so about 66L/year of soil im groing through.
my used soil goes into a big bin to be used in the garden for veg....i hate the stuff but i try.i still have 2 chilli in the kitchen window.biobizz say it can be reused with not much more than the roots pulled out.next mission is to try 50/50 new old soil.
have been giving a bit of thought to organics to,a compost bin,thinking about a worm farm to.im not gona go full ecco warrior,just make better use and re use of things.
:pighug:

cheers peeps :smoking::coffee:happy hols :woohoo::cheersmate:for all the input and giggles :bighug:a few faces id like see pop in again :passit:
been reading up a bit about biobizz,quite a good site they have.
my usual order is 2x50L bags of biobizz light mix £26,50L perlite £14,25L vermiculite £11.total 175L of medium for £51 or 29p/L 87p/3L pot £1.74/6L pot
29x6L pots/58x3L pots
if i plant a seed every 21 days il grow 17 plants a year,throw in a couple of runs of 1L and thats 23 flavours :cools:
.....3x6L in the summer =18L,14x3L aut/wint/spring = 42L and 6x1L = 6L so about 66L/year of soil im groing through.
my used soil goes into a big bin to be used in the garden for veg....i hate the stuff but i try.i still have 2 chilli in the kitchen window.biobizz say it can be reused with not much more than the roots pulled out.next mission is to try 50/50 new old soil.
have been giving a bit of thought to organics to,a compost bin,thinking about a worm farm to.im not gona go full ecco warrior,just make better use and re use of things.
I'm all for recycling your soil. I recycle every little speck :muahaha: still you don't have to go all the way at first, but it is part of the fun:biggrin: if you do a compost bin AND a worm farm people are gonna call you a eco warrior though:pass:

Happy Festivus folks :xmas:
we are meant to be on holidays....well i am a whole 11 days off :woody:but we as in AFN are meant to be taking it easy,Mossy has given all the staff a few days off official duties :woohoo1:i dont know what my duties are :paleo:talk jibberish:blahblah:play shite records in live stoners and confuzzle the new folk with talk of ferrets :dizzy:
i get the feeling i should do an end of year wrap up type thing,perhaps a bit of history first.
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1964–1967 St Mirren 65 (9)
1967–1970 Preston North End 99 (13)
1970–1977 Derby County 261 (17)
1977–1979 Nottingham Forest 58 (4)
1979–1982 Birmingham City 97 (12)
1982 Jacksonville Tea Men 32 (2)
1982 Wigan Athletic 11 (0)
1982–1984 Derby County 63 (8)
Total 686 (65)
jacksonville wouldnt know a good cuppa tea if it jumped up and bit their arse :cuss:004 (7).JPG
cannabis history ya numpty :face: been smoking from the late 80's,when i emmigrated from scotland to rathlin island :hula:couple of half assed guerrilla grow that didnt result in anything.
started cupboard growing a year before joining AFN,must have lurked a good 9 months.i was close to giving up growing,yields wernt worth weighing it was 4,5 joints at most :smoker: wasnt doing anything in particular wrong,but i wasnt doing anything in particular right either,i guess you could say my grow was very dialed out :watering:could have been another year before i started the cupboard thread.nope it was 2 and a bit years.so hats off :toke:to the new growers they braver than me for showing a grow :smokeit:
fast forward a couple of years and here we are :smokeout:
changes for the cupboard.
going to drop the 1L's here as they only run sept-april see here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-has-another-go-at-1l-airpots.67370/ 1L trio day 3.JPG
recycling soil,thinking of composting and looking into a worm farm.could call it semi organic rather than bottled organics.
ghost toof 3L day 17
ghost toof 3L day 17.JPG

trying a very basic nute schedule
ghost toof schedule day 17.JPG

the not so twins creme tasmo/blue cheese day 38 blue cheese creme tasmo day 38.JPG
creme tasmo 3L day 38.JPG
blue cheese 6L day 38.JPG

both been on the same feed untill now.
i could thank a few people,but it wouldnt be a few it be many,so il just say thanks AFN :pass:
keep er lit.

Wow grow bro you said a lot[emoji482]
That great idea to recycle.
You can't go wrong. I think you'll enjoy the flavors that you'll encounter.
And the worm farm shit you're on the right track[emoji481][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back