Indoor Archaic Fall 2019 Stealth Cabinet

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
Well, it's that time again for me to get my grow back on. Actually it's still a little early, but the Mephisto grower of the year officially starts on September 1st so I need to get started.

Instead of doing two plants, for the Mephisto grow I'm only going to do a single jumbo grow to start the fall off. I spent this morning building a giant autopot to handle a single 5 gallon smart pot.

A five gallon smart pot in my tiny space?!?? Yeah, I'm nuts.

KIMG0549.JPG
here is the base with the Autopot Go2Grow valve.

KIMG0550.JPG

Here it is assembled and painted black to retard algae.

KIMG0551.JPG

That's a five gallon smart pot with my secret coco blend in it. I'll divulge the recipe once the grow is underway.

I'm also doing some upgrades to the ventilation and lighting before the grow starts next month. I'm working on a hard point mount for an AutoCob I picked up to supplement the HLG.

I'll probably also add some sort of a hybrid Scrog/LST frame to the smart pot to try and make big Bertha grow wide instead of tall.

Stay tuned. I'll start tagging all of the grow nerds once I have something alive in here.

Dinafem Sour Diesel and Fastbuds Gorilla Glue. Not necessary what I'd normally grow, but this is a Christmas gift grow for a good friend. These will go in the Autopot dual pot rig I normally run. I'm still on the road for two more weeks - but that's hand watering time anyway.

KIMG0642.JPG

Here is my little summer project that's just about done. I've grown this little Stone99 V4 in a 1Q pot under a single AutoCob in my camper this summer.

KIMG0654.JPG

I'll probably get this thread going strong in October as the weather (hopefully) starts to cool off.

Well, I've now dropped two of the sour diesel and neither has popped. The Fastbuds Gorilla Glue popped in under 24 hours. I don't think the diesel is Dinafems fault, I think Seedsupreme sent me old seeds. Of course Seedsupreme has sent me a bunch of promotional emails but they won't respond to my question about the 0% germ rate of their Sour Diesel seeds.

Here is the last pic of the Stone99 V4 alive and a pic of the GG at day 2.

I'll be moving everything to my home cabinet in a week or so. I just dropped a Citrus Noir back up seed last night.

KIMG0657.JPG

So the two strains are in the box. On the left is Fastbuds Gorilla Glue, on the right is Citrus Noir. The move from the RV back home and the transplant from 1Q into the autopots slowed them down a bit.

MegaCrop at 500ppm, HLG-100 3000k, a dash of Mammoth P once a week.

I've got some LED components on the way to upgrade the lighting a bit, probably in a couple of weeks.

KIMG0683.JPG

Bit of a shit one on the duds :cuss: i expect the....forsouvenir only line next:finger:
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Well my LED strips and driver shipped from Cutter yesterday. I'll be building a panel of bridgelux 4k strips to go on either side of my 3k HLG-100 to bring my overall wattage from 100 to 185 watts.

Gorilla Glue is thriving, Citrus Noir didn't handle moving and transplant as well. She'll survive, but she's off to a rough start.

Pics tonight.

Back