Ape fruit glue F1 fems

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
This was my first cross Using STS on a fem gorilla glue (and a few clones from sister seed) x grapefruit both from fastbuds.the grapefruit was a single freebie and for some reason I convinced myself it was pineapple Express, LoL.i was digging around my seed stash and found the original packaging a month after I lied to everyone and myself.... I take no credit for the original genetics ,All I did was mix it up .
I have one at about 45ish days and a handful at about 38 days looking marvelous so I thought I'd document the next round and maybe make an f2 cross w a few.
KIMG0270.JPG
KIMG0283.JPG

I'm running theses in 3 gallon grow bags there is one in a 5gallon. The gorilla glue and grapefruit are both more compact indicas I'll probably try one in a 7 gallon+ for the hell of it .I've pulled 4oz plants outta the 3's on the bigger strains w organic soil and light feeds of organic nutes 1-2times a week. IDK how much bigger these will get they are around 30-34 inches from the soil.

I'm running theses in 3 gallon grow bags there is one in a 5gallon. The gorilla glue and grapefruit are both more compact indicas I'll probably try one in a 7 gallon+ for the hell of it .I've pulled 4oz plants outta the 3's on the bigger strains w organic soil and light feeds of organic nutes 1-2times a week. IDK how much bigger these will get they are around 30-34 inches from the soil.
Impressed with the massive harvests in 3 gallon I pull that regularly in 7 gallons but now you have me wondering what I'm doing wrong lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I Throw at least %30 Coco in a soil mix and have been getting better results since the addition...

Back