This looks strange
Reaction score
My cheese autoflower (royalseeds) is currently displaying some issues and some strange growth on the main Cola that I have never experienced before. She's a tall girl, taller than the rest of the canopy sitting around 40cm from the led light (I know that it's closer than recommended - 60cm, however its been at this height for the last 4 weeks and I don't want to compromise the other plants. Plus they have been happy prior to this) is this due to light stress or from other potential issues? Any wise words would be much appricated! Below is some photos and video attached (sorry had to be Compressed to be sent)

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_161020.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20201119_161023.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 64
  • VID-20201120-WA0001.mp4
    6.6 MB
Last edited:
@Highsnackz :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: We need to see diagnostic pictures in regular daylight (5000K) or flash. The colors we see are critical. We also need more information as many things in concert can cause problems. I will move this to the Infirmary where more eyes may see.

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Obviously the wrong light but if I did not know any better id say it looks like some beautiful fade in a plant that is getting close. I would also say good job. Looks like a success even if you have a small issue.

Problem: strange growth on main Cola

Medium/grow method: soil ( biobizz all mix)

Feed: and supplements used: following the bio bizz nutes feeding schedule as shown below. However, did not use fish mix and activera. And used bio heaven 3ml/ litre and bio bizz 2ml/litre alg-a-mic every couple week when at hand.

water source: tap water dechlorinated, Ph'd at 6.

PH in the root zone: n/a

Strain/age: cheese (royal seeds) around 6ish weeks into flowering

light used: led 285w telos 10 Pro. Light cycle 18/6. 40cm from tallest cola. Around 55-60cm for rest of canopy.

Climate: 20-23c day: 18-20c night. Rh55-60%. Did have rh up to 65- 70% few week ago but have been able to drop it.

Additional info: noticed this issue over the last couple of days, may have been due to me rearranging the garden last week and pushing the cheese more central in the tent. Will update with new photos tomorrow

Obviously the wrong light but if I did not know any better id say it looks like some beautiful fade in a plant that is getting close. I would also say good job. Looks like a success even if you have a small issue.
Thanks bro, alot of love has gone into this!

No love no pot. I think you did great! I think you are fine. Too close to the finish line with beautiful looking plants to fail.

Problem: strange growth on main Cola

Medium/grow method: soil ( biobizz all mix)

Feed: and supplements used: following the bio bizz nutes feeding schedule as shown below. However, did not use fish mix and activera. And used bio heaven 3ml/ litre and bio bizz 2ml/litre alg-a-mic every couple week when at hand.

water source: tap water dechlorinated, Ph'd at 6.

PH in the root zone: n/a

Strain/age: cheese (royal seeds) around 6ish weeks into flowering

light used: led 285w telos 10 Pro. Light cycle 18/6. 40cm from tallest cola. Around 55-60cm for rest of canopy.

Climate: 20-23c day: 18-20c night. Rh55-60%. Did have rh up to 65- 70% few week ago but have been able to drop it.

Additional info: noticed this issue over the last couple of days, may have been due to me rearranging the garden last week and pushing the cheese more central in the tent. Will update with new photos tomorrow

Here's some photos and vids for the cheese

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_154655.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20201121_155231.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20201121_155248.jpg
    IMG_20201121_155248.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20201121_155240.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20201121_155239.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20201121_155249.jpg
    IMG_20201121_155249.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
Man what you have are beautiful healthy happy plants that are in Senescence. They are fading wonderfully. Any advanced grower would be proud.
Whatever you have done do that again.

Back