Mephisto Genetics Any info on 24 Carat x 3 Bears OG?

elcoloan

Still learning a lot!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Go-Go Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto, Cream Mandarine Auto, Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
Hi! I think my next run will be with a 24 Carat x 3 Bears OG seed. Any one grown this strain recently? any advice or info regarding it? I plan to grow it in coco, autopot with megacrop under a quantumboard style light.
Any input is appreciated.

Sounds like a new freebie, got a Heisenberg special x 3bog thats doesn't seem to be asking for much. Maybe she's a lite feeder, haven't figured that out yet. Have had some curl going on but it does not seem to be affecting it, still stretching out around day 30, likely from the Heisenberg Special. Go to the Mephisto Site and read the strain guide, that should give you an idea of what to expect.

Sounds like a new freebie, got a Heisenberg special x 3bog thats doesn't seem to be asking for much. Maybe she's a lite feeder, haven't figured that out yet. Have had some curl going on but it does not seem to be affecting it, still stretching out around day 30, likely from the Heisenberg Special. Go to the Mephisto Site and read the strain guide, that should give you an idea of what to expect.

Thanks. I'm checking the guide at this moment... very nice!

It is good to have it as a reference. When working in a small space, its good to know plant sizes as to not crowd yourself out of your footprint. Be well

Back