Another confused newb (Dimamed auto) watering? Light burn?

Cheers Mesaboogie, Assuming you're a guitaist like me :)
I will grab a bottle of calmag just in case

maybe once upon a time I could rock a camp fire. The ol' fingers just can't get around a fret board like they used to.

Maybe it's just because I have not tried the Dinamed CBD yet in my grows!

18/6 is fine and you probably would be hard pushed to tell the difference.

Great stuff, I will leave as it is

I agree that Calmag is a must in coco and hydro under led's, my water is hard also and I grow DWC but I learnt 1st grow they still need a supplement, I start adding it at start of 3rd week.

Cheers, I just ordered some as I approach 3rd week.
Curious as what time to drop light lower

maybe once upon a time I could rock a camp fire. The ol' fingers just can't get around a fret board like they used to.

Maybe it's just because I have not tried the Dinamed CBD yet in my grows!

If there is anything that can help :)

If your light is at 24 inches personally I wouldn't move it any closer in veg unless your seeing alot of stretch, once flowering starts then I move it down to between 16&18 inches

If your light is at 24 inches personally I wouldn't move it any closer in veg unless your seeing alot of stretch, once flowering starts then I move it down to between 16&18 inches

Mine is at 32 inches. Any lower and the leaves curl up.
Think I'll move it to 24 when in flower. It seems a very powerful unit. Don't think I'll risk those numbers just yet

Girls seem to be doing really well. All apart from the stardawg seedling that is now 10 days old. It's really bright green. Others (the dinamed) are a lovely colour.
Think I might have to stop with this one as it doesn't see growth like the others.
Any ideas you wonderful helpful gurus?
IMG_20181124_033920.jpg
IMG_20181124_033905.jpg
IMG_20181124_033844.jpg
IMG_20181124_033807.jpg
IMG_20181124_033729.jpg

Mine is at 32 inches. Any lower and the leaves curl up.
Think I'll move it to 24 when in flower. It seems a very powerful unit. Don't think I'll risk those numbers just yet
Agreed, do what the plant is telling you, when I was using a Viparspectra 900W, I would start my lights at 48 inches and move it down 6 inches every week until I reach 24 inches but only if plants seemed to enjoy it, I changed to a quantum board this run but have only managed to get it to 26 inches so far without the leaves clawing

Not sure I would abandon that seedling yet. It doesn't look far off for 10 days imo.

Not sure I would abandon that seedling yet. It doesn't look far off for 10 days imo.

It's slow compared to the others and bright green. With a retarded leaf.
Maybe it will fight back and end up being a nice plant. I'll let her hang in there for now

Back