Nutrients AN Sensi Coco Grow & Bloom A&B feed schedule?

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
Does anyone have a feeding schedule for AN Sensi Coco nutes for autos? I'm switching from mega crop in my coco grow to AN Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom part A&B for both. Thanks

Almost nothing is tailored towards autos.. I know that AN is super concentrated and that 2ml a liter of both parts will have your ppms super high. When I used AN I started at 1/2-1ml per liter of each and moved up if needed. Still using 5-700 as my max ranges. Just check your ppms before use and you'll find the sweet spot.

That is solid advice, their stuff is super strong. Also......

Shake your jugs! (It likes to settle)

Almost nothing is tailored towards autos.. I know that AN is super concentrated and that 2ml a liter of both parts will have your ppms super high. When I used AN I started at 1/2-1ml per liter of each and moved up if needed. Still using 5-700 as my max ranges. Just check your ppms before use and you'll find the sweet spot.
Thanks I was just looking for a basic schedule to go off of. I know to read my plants from there. Now I need to order s nutrient syringe I think. I gotta double check my order to see if it came with one or not b4 I do. I learned the troubles of coco coir growing also. Theres a potential for potassium toxicity, and a lack of calcium magnesium and iron in most nutrient lines is the main problems growers face in coco. All of those problems can kill your plants if not addressed. So i am glad u did some more research after talking to you and decided to give AN a shot cuz they addressed those issues in there coco sensi line.

That is solid advice, their stuff is super strong. Also......

Shake your jugs! (It likes to settle)
Always shake nutes if liquid b4 use 4 sure. I use flora trio b4 so I know that much. Lol

Does the base nutes contain everything my plants will need? As far as micro and macro nutrients? Or was it lacking anything? I'll be using recharge twice weekly for bennies also. Other than that I wanted to just rock the base nutes if that will be possible with an nutes? I know they sell like 11 or 13 other supplements. Lol I dont want to buy there supplements if not needed.

Here you go. You don't need to use the supplements that are listed, but should you choose to you can reference this chart.

nutrient_sched_coco_pub.jpg

Does the base nutes contain everything my plants will need?

For the most part, yes. Just one caveat:
If you have water with very low (say, under 10) starting PPM, like distilled or reverse osmosis water, you might need to add a little Cal-Mag. The leaves will tell you if it needs it. If you do need it, I recommend General Hydroponics CALiMAGic, as has very little nitrogen in it and is readily available.

Here you go. You don't need to use the supplements that are listed, but should you choose to you can reference this chart.

View attachment 1292481
Are you still using the feeding schedule by chance? I’m looking at it and I think I’m gonna follow something very similar to this. Was just seeing if you’ve mad any changes the last few months or not.

Thank you for the helpful information

Are you still using the feeding schedule by chance?

Yep. For the most part, I just use these products:
Sensi Coco Grow
Sensi Coco Bloom
Bud Candy
B-52
Big Bud Coco
Nirvana
Overdrive
Flawless Finish

Sometimes I will have a strain that has very large colas. In those cases, I will increase the B-52 concentration during the early part of flower, as B vitamins build stronger stems to support the weight.

Back