Indoor Amnesia Stone 99

Day 58 from Seed,from Here to Day 65 it would receive a strong flush.
1sthalfofFebruary, 944.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 946.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 949.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 951.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 979.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 980.jpg
1sthalfofFebruary, 985.jpg

Day 65 from Seed/2/20, Harvested main tops of AS99, left the under canopy to ripen up. Harvested the rest of the mature flowers by day 69. By this time the rest of the foliage had a strong fade, but there was a bit of leftover nitrogen. Didn't want to flush so hard that I lost all of her sugar leaves. I definitely would have taken this lovely lady further to day 80+. However, she was taken just in time for my current meds to run completely dry.
Here, 2/28 She is dry enough to vape. Have sampled a couple of grams, I think I am now able to make a review.
I know I didn't do a daily, as would be implied by the section that its in, but plans change a bit. I will improve my daily logs with each strain.
harvest 149.jpg
harvest 195b.jpg

This Amnesia Stone 99 log is now complete. It is always an honor to grow another one of these gems. Thank you so much for this creation Stone. As tough as the harsh, barren steppes and mountain ranges whence its fore-bearers came. Could handle temp extremes from low 50's to mid 80's. Climate change is a crazy thing. Polar Vortex and Summer Heat in the same month. Not One late-season staminate flower, steady as a rock. It always seems harder to harvest every time, but they serve their important function exceedingly efficiently.

Last edited:
My goodness...absolutely beautiful man!! Really a stunning girl for sure, and a strain I am super excited to grow out myself. Have a whole pack of these little honey's!

So badges...to qualify you would have to post pics of some dried bud, and a smoke report. If you can come up with dried bud pics you will qualify for your 1st completed grow badge. Unfortunately there is no badge for Stones strains yet, but eventually hopefully there will be!

My goodness...absolutely beautiful man!! Really a stunning girl for sure, and a strain I am super excited to grow out myself. Have a whole pack of these little honey's!

So badges...to qualify you would have to post pics of some dried bud, and a smoke report. If you can come up with dried bud pics you will qualify for your 1st completed grow badge. Unfortunately there is no badge for Stones strains yet, but eventually hopefully there will be!
i know it is only a couple, but hopefully the resin profile is visible on this flower. Still using this strain as my daily medicine, great for back pain.

Back