New Grower amnesia haze auto

Good luck with the APs. I love mine. Looked into BioTabs myself, but being on this side of the pond made em too pricey for me...always a solution though, been experimenting with Osmocote. Currently on 3rd run with same soil and plain water.

amnesias really big. went thru abt 3 gallons of water between these 3 plants.

went ahead added 3 more gallons of water this time with some tiger bloom and big bloom ph adjusted

cant wait till these start packing on weight

topped one of the new bruce vanners. firat time day 15 figured got so much goin on rn if meas it up oh well. hopfully after next harveat i can just put everything away for awhile lol save myself electricity n time.

Attachments

• 20221116_121941.jpg
    20221116_121941.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
  • 20221116_121944.jpg
    20221116_121944.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
Good luck with the APs. I love mine. Looked into BioTabs myself, but being on this side of the pond made em too pricey for me...always a solution though, been experimenting with Osmocote. Currently on 3rd run with same soil and plain water.
sooooo im really liking that osmocote i did some reading lol

so with that would i apply it then after harvest just beat dirt away from roots reapply then plant another?
it seems like that would be the most cost effective way lol

will probably nab some of that and try a run with it and if goes well thatll be my go to over biotabs. i have same issue as you with biotab.

sooooo im really liking that osmocote i did some reading lol

so with that would i apply it then after harvest just beat dirt away from roots reapply then plant another?
it seems like that would be the most cost effective way lol

will probably nab some of that and try a run with it and if goes well thatll be my go to over biotabs. i have same issue as you with biotab.
With running Auto Pots I'd lean more to dumping each pot's mixture in a tub, sifting out the main root mass and mixing the Osmocote in well.....being as they draw mostly from bottom of the pot after the first month I wanted to make sure there was enough down in the moisture zone to be usable. When I get this run done I'm planning on a run of fresh Happy Frog soil with Osmocote mixed in just to test it out like any new grower would have their 1st grow starting..

With running Auto Pots I'd lean more to dumping each pot's mixture in a tub, sifting out the main root mass and mixing the Osmocote in well.....being as they draw mostly from bottom of the pot after the first month I wanted to make sure there was enough down in the moisture zone to be usable. When I get this run done I'm planning on a run of fresh Happy Frog soil with Osmocote mixed in just to test it out like any new grower would have their 1st grow starting..
alright thanks for the informtion!!!
thats exactly what ill do next round. im excited im abt 30 days from harvest im hoping. back amneaia some of her nodes are fattening a bit.

have had a issue with crispy dead leaves ive trimmed away. im gueasing was a mixturw of heat and light stress but im not sure.

the nutea ive given have been very little and this worked fine for the berry ryders. didnt even use nutes last grow so yea still dialing in the system lol

This is 3rd round of using this soil, 2nd round of using Osmocote and I havrn't bothered doing a pH test on the 2 rounds with Osmocote. I was using MegaCrop 1 part with a fresh bag of Happy Frog for every grow and doing pH testing on the mix as I'm on a well with a limestone aquifer that would always mess with my grows. Am amazed at how simple it is now. I usually start showing some nutrient/pH issues that I have to address by now...these are a month old now.
bigticket1.jpg
bigticket2.jpg
GT1.jpg

the topped banner is going wild imo lol

started lst on the muffin also

amnesias remain beautiful lol

dammit yall lol i was to rough with readjusting my lst on my new pineapple muffin. n snapped the dam main cola stem UNDER the node prolly lose 4 main top bud locations im so sad lol little luck with pineapple muffin lol

i did readjust my tiedowns to hold syem together like a splint jn hopes mother nature does its thing lol

could i actually take that top and plant it as a clone?

everything good strong still.

amnesias probably got less than a month to go.

1st pineapple muffin chugging along and the 3 newer bebes are beautiful even with me snappin main cola on one and snipping a main bud location off another while trimming.

i really need the cutters taken from mw

Back