Fast Buds American Autoflowers with A-Train

Reaction score
What's up fellow AFNers, finally got my grubby little hands on some of these Fastbuds genetics !!!

First up is Gorilla Glue Auto.

I'll have 3 more openings in the tent before long so Pineapple Express will be after GG followed by GSC and West Coast OG so stay tuned for the show.

Lighting : 2 platinum P300 lights and a DIY COB fixture with 2 CXB3590 72v cree

Tent : 3x3 secret jardin.

Soil : Promix HP with added coarse perlite and 4tbs per gallon powdered dolomite lime with calcium and mag addatives

Pots: 5 gallon smart pots

Nutrients: Advanced nutrients with usual feed svhedule. I have to mention throughout this grow I will be transitioning from AN to Green Planet with SOME products.

Current feed schedule

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / Cal- Mag / Sensizyme / Bud Candy

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Big Bud 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive / Bud Candy / Cal-Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

The Gorilla glue was in a paper towel til I got a tap root now she's in the tent in the HP so we're waiting on heads up to get this party started. ........

Gorilla glue auto day 1 Aug 17

Pineapple express day 1 Aug 20

GSC and WCOG day 2 Sept 10

Last edited:
Here's the new dolomite I'm trying. It seems like since going to the led every grow I have is riddled with cal or mag troubles. So I'm trying this stuff at 4tbs per gallon to see if it helps. I sure hope it doesn't hurt lol.

Anyone have any input on this?
downloadfile-2.jpg

Here's the new dolomite I'm trying. It seems like since going to the led every grow I have is riddled with cal or mag troubles. So I'm trying this stuff at 4tbs per gallon to see if it helps. I sure hope it doesn't hurt lol.

Anyone have any input on this?
View attachment 617346
I'm not sure how quickly it would be available to the plants.. maybe @Eyes on Fire could take a look and give some input as he knows a thing or two..:pass:

you should only need to water it once and plug it or tier into it.Ive yet to have an issue that way. by the time the roots are into the treated soil enough to matter the stuff should be bleeding and buffering out at that point.

but if you watered it a time or two and then plug the middle,thats fine too. but only once ,then a re moistening,shouldn't need a full watering after that to kick off the lime.should do fine imo

oh and i only know one thing LMAO not or two nope , lol just one.still not sure what that is yet but :D lol

10 4 thanks for the input. As of now when I put a plant on straight water in the tent I mix the soil and dolomite mixture. I water the entire pot once then just enough to keep it a little moist until I chop ..... when I chop I have a seed that has been in a paper towel a few days. I plant directly into the 5 gal pots that have been moist. I'm hoping it'll have a nice neutral ph and have some early cal mag available. I'm hoping the mixture is right. Do you see any problems with the ratio of 4tbs per gallon of this stuff or is that about right?

I saw anywhere from 2 to 6 reccomended so I split the difference. I'm sure I'll still need my GO cal/mag in flower they really seem to eat that stuff up under the platinums

4 Tbspoons eh? hmm, well if memory serves me right that,that is a 1/4 cup. 1/4 cup for 5 gallon mixed in a large batch is what i do and per 1.5CF bag of soil which is around 10 gallons depending on pot density of the soil,but for that 10 gallons I would normally add around a fat 1/2 cup or a 1/4 cup of each pellet and sweet lime powder as well. so you should be fine man.

Back