Always 30-27° in grow tent...

Reaction score
Hi guys,I am puzzling my mind.My grow tent Is 2x2 tent,pretty small,200watt lumatek light,1 portable fan pointing at led and 1 portable fan stuck in the inline vent home of my tent.
I Always get 30 degree even of It s starting Winter here and the temps are 19° degree.What can I do?Buy a bigger fan oscillating ?
Buy some Fab that used ICE cubes?
Very low on budget,I spento everything on led light and soil,amendants.
Any suggestion?
I am very frustrated with that,because my autos are 7 days old and stunting Them Means I wasted my money

Do you have an inline fan?My tent is 2x2x5 and right now it is 80F and 48% RH with no fans at all on and it is 45F outside.I have a MH TS 600.I find with a dedicated inline fan you can really control the temps inside the tent pretty good.I find my portable fan really does nothing for lowering temps but will lower the RH really fast which at this stage(seedling) I don't want.If not I believe you are going to need an inline fan.

I hear ya on budget spent all my $$$ setting it all up.And at some point need an extra light when flowering comes around(if i make it that far).Sorry if i misunderstood your question.

Hi guys,I am puzzling my mind.My grow tent Is 2x2 tent,pretty small,200watt lumatek light,1 portable fan pointing at led and 1 portable fan stuck in the inline vent home of my tent.
I Always get 30 degree even of It s starting Winter here and the temps are 19° degree.What can I do?Buy a bigger fan oscillating ?
Buy some Fab that used ICE cubes?
Very low on budget,I spento everything on led light and soil,amendants.
Any suggestion?
I am very frustrated with that,because my autos are 7 days old and stunting Them Means I wasted my money
Hello you need to extract the air out faster from your tent fans in the tent dont cool it down they just move air about

Do you have an inline fan?My tent is 2x2x5 and right now it is 80F and 48% RH with no fans at all on and it is 45F outside.I have a MH TS 600.I find with a dedicated inline fan you can really control the temps inside the tent pretty good.I find my portable fan really does nothing for lowering temps but will lower the RH really fast which at this stage(seedling) I don't want.If not I believe you are going to need an inline fan.

I hear ya on budget spent all my $$$ setting it all up.And at some point need an extra light when flowering comes around(if i make it that far).Sorry if i misunderstood your question.
Our tent Is same size.Should buy a 100mm online fan?It s very cheap...would you recommend?

Our tent Is same size.Should buy a 100mm online fan?It s very cheap...would you recommend?
Hello if i was you i would go 5inch fan if you can afford it as you will have more controll with it

If money is tight I'd check this out.I am finding there are a lot of brands in the same price range,,,,,some better than others so it pays to look around.And some brands that get great reviews get bad ones too.So your milage may vary but if it were me and i needed something NOW:Amazon product

If money is tight I'd check this out.I am finding there are a lot of brands in the same price range,,,,,some better than others so it pays to look around.And some brands that get great reviews get bad ones too.So your milage may vary but if it were me and i needed something NOW:Amazon product

4 inches ok!

I bought the Mars Hydro TS 600 kit and the inline fan is a 4 inch with 205 CFM and it works great.A lot better than I thought it would.I barely turn it on and temps drop down fast so I would think most budget inline fans are the same for the most part give or take.

I keep my filter inside.
FILTER.jpg

Back