Outdoor Alpine growing

Hey my friend. You mention the black buds. Do they still smoke and taste good and normal ? Danke

What do you mean whit normal taste? If they dont have mold the taste is good it's a little bit different from the canopi harvested before when was green but all the time its fine... Here where i live when people see the black or purple weed they dont want to smoke it beacause they say the taste is not good... But after you roll one whitout that they see you and you let them smoke it and no one feel the difference so... You need just to try;)

Hey man

I am interested as I have never smoked the black weed. Purple yes.

I would love to turn mine black as this would create some attention. If you get me :doc3:

for have the black one do you need much cold and also sun beacause just the side exposed to the sun turn black the best were that the temp go down 0 degree For few night. This smoke you will never forget it;) and about strain i cant give you anyone beacause i have my own seed and dont buy photoperiod s strain... The best one that i remember was gran flora and ticinesi s purpurea very heavy smoke they tourned al oso dark purple black... But this one you cant find anywhere... This strain want last... Alzo Just try with some indicas or hybrid mostly indica ;) if you want tomorrow i post few pics of my tomate and aubergine plant that took cold and turned black;)

Hey! o great to meet you!! It sounds like you live in an elevated paradise!! Not sure about the finish times but dutch passion does have a small line of High Altitude strains in their catalog. Might be of some use to you. Good luck! I too struggle with early cold snaps here in Canada. I have started putting autos out a little later than photos due to this.

Hey arctic farmer, don't thanks me it s important to share experiences so we can learn everytime something more:) if You live in the states if yes i would purpose you 2 strain from greenhouse seed: A.M.S this is an old swiss strain that s very strong For the mold and cold climate. and the other is white strawberry skunk that is an other old swiss strain that support the cold the last one i have never grow from this SBank i have only grow the old original strain C oming from switzerland every one there knows it For his smell and their tipycal heavy bud's and hard like rock:)

Do you have some AF to recommend For our climate?
thanks for the strain info

Hey man

Yes please photo I like to see.

Thanks

Henchy

Hi Guys todas and yesterday was raining again and just a little bit high er has snown...Here some pic of the tomato that had cold and the other want that were in the little greenhouse... And some other plant that are outsider like mine and salvia...

And at last an update of the little 2 AF... They grown just a little bit tomorrow they say that the Sun will shine so... Let's hope:) tomorrow Also i will begin to grow few new seedling... I was thinking about 1 Red Poison of SS a 1 Blue Dream Auto from HSO what do you think about? I have also some critical+, auto extreme and auto ultimate... What do think i should grow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 84
blue dream grows well for me and I love the smoke, just seeded the greenhouse yesterday and got 2 pots seeded to blue dream, also got AU going but haven't smoke it yet

I hade a lot of thing to do so after a long time i will post an updated.
Today is day 53 and the 2 SS CM XL have grown very fast.
The weather is not so favorable 1 day the Sun is shining and the net to are cloudi and raini but the temeratur know are fine here, during the night the minimun is 14-16 and during the day we have 24-28 degree...
Just a note... 2 week ago during the night was falling ice from the Sky so all was destructed but know all recovered well the CM XL but the 2 Red Poison of 2 week went totaly destroyd... So this monday night input few new seeds out... Al from HSO 2 Blue Dream auto, 1 black d.o.g and 1 sapphire OG the last 2 are not autos... All the seed popped out yesterday and today...
here is a pic of the pheno#1 after i wil post the pheno#2 and the pics of the seedling

Have nice day and a good smoke
image.jpg

I hade a lot of thing to do so after a long time i will post an updated.
Today is day 53 and the 2 SS CM XL have grown very fast.
The weather is not so favorable 1 day the Sun is shining and the net to are cloudi and raini but the temeratur know are fine here, during the night the minimun is 14-16 and during the day we have 24-28 degree...
Just a note... 2 week ago during the night was falling ice from the Sky so all was destructed but know all recovered well the CM XL but the 2 Red Poison of 2 week went totaly destroyd... So this monday night input few new seeds out... Al from HSO 2 Blue Dream auto, 1 black d.o.g and 1 sapphire OG the last 2 are not autos... All the seed popped out yesterday and today...
here is a pic of the pheno#1 after i wil post the pheno#2 and the pics of the seedling

Have nice day and a good smokeView attachment 582497
looking good, man that ice is wicked

Back