Mephisto Genetics All Meph

Reaction score
Hey all. An all Meph grow. Back left to right: Sour Stomper d8, Forum Stomper d9, front left to right Toof Decay d9, freebie Strawberry Nuggets x BX Livers d6. Grown in EZ Pyramids. Lets see if I can tame the pyramids lol.
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg

I am using FF trio and adding cal/mag as water source is deficient. At this stage I just fed them at 1/4 strength of FF trio according to their schedule. EC was 380 @ pH 6.0.

Thinking at day 14 dosing 1/2 strength FF where EC will be around 700-800. My last grow I was so worried of burning with nutes I didn't up to half strength till way to late in grow. So I want to get there early and sustained. I feel comfortable that I can read the leaves and flush if 1/2 burns the tips.

After this grow I will have basically exhausted all of the trio. So I need to look into it in detail on ferts to figure out if there is an easier way. Until I can DIY a drip system, or ebb and flow feeder. Just looking for easy right now.

Hello all! Adding updated photos. They are growing like weeds 😂. I already had to relocate the SNxbx because tent was crowded.

Going left to right
Toof Decay D23 topped @ 4th node
Sour Stomper D22 topped @ 4th node
Forum Stomper D23 topped @ 4th node

IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg

Hi all. Been a while since I updated. Updated pics of tent.

stats of where we are at:
DLI 40 @ 24hrs
Left to right in tent:
Toof Decay D35 20"
Forum Stomper D35 23"
Sour Stomper D34 19"

IMG_0709.jpeg

IMG_0710.jpeg
IMG_0711.jpeg

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

Back