Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Alien vs Triangle that is! Its been way too long since I've grown Mephisto Genetics! So I cracked open the magic seed boxes and came up with these. I'll been running them in 3.9 gallon auto pots. Medium will be coco, nutrients will be Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16, a 90% organic nutrient I've been having great success with. I tried Hawaiian Bloom but was not impressed, so I'll try the Seagrow Bloom formula this time.

Grow space is a 4'x4'x6'8" tent. Lighting will be my QB304 flat panel cob running at 363 watts at the wall.

I started 4 seeds 4 days ago and they sprouted today. I soaked the seeds for 24hours in RO water with 90ppms of cal/mag and ph'd to 6.5. I planted the seeds direct to the auto pots and will hand water for a few days. Right now, they are in the tent with my Trainwreck, but she gets chopped Sunday, along with the plants in the tent that I'll use for these.
Three out the 4 sprouted this afternoon! Hopefully, the 4th will sprout soon.
I'm excited!

Alien vs Triangle that is! Its been way too long since I've grown Mephisto Genetics! So I cracked open the magic seed boxes and came up with these. I'll been running them in 3.9 gallon auto pots. Medium will be coco, nutrients will be Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16, a 90% organic nutrient I've been having great success with. I tried Hawaiian Bloom but was not impressed, so I'll try the Seagrow Bloom formula this time.

Grow space is a 4'x4'x6'8" tent. Lighting will be my QB304 flat panel cob running at 363 watts at the wall.

I started 4 seeds 4 days ago and they sprouted today. I soaked the seeds for 24hours in RO water with 90ppms of cal/mag and ph'd to 6.5. I planted the seeds direct to the auto pots and will hand water for a few days. Right now, they are in the tent with my Trainwreck, but she gets chopped Sunday, along with the plants in the tent that I'll use for these.
Three out the 4 sprouted this afternoon! Hopefully, the 4th will sprout soon.
I'm excited!

I'll be watching to get some pointers! Good luck, I'm going to try my hand at some AvT very soon!

Funny, I love the plant but can't stand the Sativa high it gives lol! Just can't do that racy, nerve buzzing thing anymore. But I got a brother that will owe me big time......... he loves this stuff!

I'll be watching to get some pointers! Good luck, I'm going to try my hand at some AvT very soon!

giphy.gif

Say, this just might cut the.....
mZNOuLHQFXSsEHHCj_vM76Q-picsay.jpg

You're dealing with royalty here imho, the ones I've grown has been just right plants, is this the F2 version?

Saw your comment elsewhere about drainage of coco, and yeah, I've grown some single plants start-finish in XL autopots with top watering all the way, system not activated, and sure it takes some annoying time to saturate/get run off once its all settled in and there's full root development, even with the airdome running.... Any perlite added or just clean coco?

Back