I will go again with 2/3 of nutes strenght,so we will see what will happen.. @archie gemmill I DONT understand good your second message So when I get home (I'm working now) i will try google translator and I must take pic. of girl for @Sensi Jay to seee.. Thank you guys for watching,commenting etc.. it means a lot to me..

<And yes i forgot to mention again, Im using Ph perfect Advanced Nutrients so i dont lower ph when I'm feeding them.. And when I water them And lower ph I already know the dosage for 6.0-6.5 range..

Last edited:
"use tap water and throw an airstone in there overnight....supposedly helps remove chlorine, gives more oxygen to water and keeps it from getting stagnant, stabilize PH.."

Is That true?

your english is great.i talk like an eejit,sorry i will try and be more clear.
yes.an airstone is a good thing,lots of oxygen for the roots.
:pighug:

Could it be that it also kill limestone as chlorine?? I THINK that girls was bypassed with good feeding coz I watered her last or second the last, and Like I said; I run out ferts for second bucket of water ... When I was in high school I was realy good At English ,speaking,reading,writting, but i graduated 19 years ago.. And smoked CAT truck of weed from then.. :)

airstone wont take out the limestone sadly.
i think you need some kind of filter carbon/ion/ro to take out the little particals of minerals.
:pighug:

Here are the pic of girl..

IMG_20170319_151152.jpg IMG_20170319_151156.jpg IMG_20170319_151159.jpg IMG_20170319_151210.jpg
I have some HESI phosphor ,bloom,and tnt.. Should I give them that until.my AN arrives??

Today is feeding day... So I have two options should I give them HESI- phosphir,TNT and BLOOM booster, or Advanced Nutrients B52 Rhino skin ,cal mag and overdive??

Aren't you following a nutrient regime? I just mean you don't need to add further nutes to your line up to correct for the above.

I did it again.. Some frends came by and one followed another and another so I was properly baked,when they left I had feeding to do, So I decided to go one bucket hesi other AN.. I added all secondary nutes from AN checked ph snd regulated it with line acid.. later i findout that i hsve a little more of AN bloom A and I added forgeting that I already corrected PH!!!! dumbass dumbass idiot ..Now All I can do is pray that ph wasnt too low..I will check them afternoon..

Last edited:
Back