Indoor AK in 2x2x4 with one Autocob - Coco Hempy Bucket

bloody lovely :toke: and i might say that again.bloody lovely:smoking: looking plant...well it was the frost that caught my eye :photog:
ohh and nice :pass:
:pighug:

:growing: all that worry about being stunted and she turns out to be a monster photo!! those 3 months of vegging time will be worth it once harvest comes @elcoloan . 100+ days guaranteed atleast 1 gram LOL. looking forward to see the monster yield from this healthy and frosty plant.

i swear ive been in your journal.. but oh well.. im here now! tag me inon the next one pls. :pass::pass:

sure got that minimum gram!!! the forstiness compensated the low yield i think!

bloody lovely :toke: and i might say that again.bloody lovely:smoking: looking plant...well it was the frost that caught my eye :photog:
ohh and nice :pass:
:pighug:

yes!!! the resin on the dried material still mesmeraizes me!

Update:​

This supposed Auto AK that had her full life cycle under the single autocob has been harvested. Did 3 diferent harvests, 1 week between each. The plant reached 1 m, measuring from the top of the bucket up to the tallest bud.

All is curring now. Got about 30 g of dried sugary leaves that i've been using while i wait for the buds to cure... very nice high and flavors. Most have described it as a sweet smoke that reminds of grapes and sweet lemons, lon glasting taste, long lasting high that takes a while to hit. Total dried bud weight was 61.3 g. Not sure if it was a good yield or not, but considering everything i think quality is really excellent, and i think quantity was not so bad... taking into account all the money i spent on that single plant, i estimated how much $/g resulted and I'm saving more than 3 times what i would have to pay to buy something of similar quality in the streets. :D
Here are a few pics:

right before 2nd harvest:

after 3rd/final harvest

the two tallest buds before curing

buds curing (hygrometers are 4% above actual RH)

Back